Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: curvy cristinaxxx  (Read 3048 times)

7 review(s) for Curvy_CristinaXXX (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline robbie54321

External Link/Members Only
Good coms
Great body and pretty early 20s

Very nice chatty girl
Ow and no kissing, neither are listed on her like list and are not is on offer

After trying to book many girls on Tuesday afternoon / evening I was beginning to give up, even my punting phone decided to ring undeleted girls numbers from my pocket which lead to a strange conversation with Nathalie-love, sorry Nathalie! Had I known who I was talking to I would have booked her!
Anyway back to the punt. Cristina was about plan f but im glad it went that way. I phoned her and she replied via text, pretty sure it was her who replied and not anyone else.  Arranged for 19:00 which turned into 19:30. Not my fault but I was ok with it, desperation had set in :-)
Had a shower and then started with a lap dance, unfortunately I not that good at them so Cristina done one instead

Offline robbie54321

Rest of report, for some reason only parts of my reviews get loaded, not interesting enough obviously!

James999

Quite expensive for limited services and a romanian  :thumbsdown:

Pictures look better than her name suggests, Curvy is a term usually used by fat birds, guess her pimp just saw it on another profile and thought he'd use it  :sarcastic:

Offline robbie54321

Jesus!! Still didn't load, wtf I'm I doing wrong here?

Fucking sexy, great body with a fantastic arse. This lead to a Hj then ow then mish. Shot my load very quickly :-(
Unfinished business so I will return to take her doggy style, that arse makes it a must!
Nice little chat then off
£60 well spent

Offline robbie54321

Nope
She's not fat and that is her in the pictures
I enjoyed myself anyway

James999

She's not fat and that is her in the pictures

I didn't say she was fat, I said the Term Curvy is a term Fat birds use  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Nice body, but it looks like she tanned her body and forgot the face  :D