Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any recommendations Paisley/Renfrew/cardonald/hillington  (Read 4205 times)

alimo

hi guys (and gals if any are here)

recently moved back to hometown after a few years down sowff

done a couple of punts taking recommendations from the site (great site btw) lucy long legs -- great punt.  had a couple in Govan area which were OKish --  but they don't seem to be on AW now -- seemed to cum and go rather quickly (excuse the pun).

i am looking for a more regular punt closer to home around the Paisley area or thereabouts Paisley/Renfrew/cardonald/hillington/govan but there are quite a few, mostly with no feedback which makes me think a lot of them might be a bit dodgy and clearly some are from Europe by the looks of their profiles.  so any pointers much appreciated.

one i like the look of is juicey lucy in Paisley  External Link/Members Only

but she has been on AW for a couple years and only has 3 feedbacks so wondering if anyone has had a punt and can recommenced or otherwise. 

so come on folks give me a step for a hint around these areas get me settled in back home

ta

Offline Scothorn56

Juicy Lucy is best avoided.  I tried her and found she was a well below average performer. After the business was done she's says "the beds really noisey so can't ride me on the bed", "I've not got any condoms " and other complete bullshit. OWO was punctuated with comment's about how pre-cum made her feel ill etc etc. Almost certainly a user of some substance or another. Would I visit her again? No fecking chance!!  She is a total waste of space. there must be some decent Wg's in paisley but they are very well hidden I think!!

Ps she sounds good on the phone and has a nice slim figure and tight ass, decent tits but the pussy smells like rancid fish and the service was actually chronically bad.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:06:56 pm by Scothorn56 »

Offline Courtney

......just looks like a NED/junkie to me.

ich will

If you can manage down to Cesnock this girl is working 2 min from the Underground Station

External Link/Members Only

Or Crookston if you like the look of this girl

External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40841.0

Didn't get a full review on yet but see above link for some more info on Lea.....the Cessnock girl..

Ich you been to see her yet?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ich will

^Not yet Taz but im hoping to

alimo

thanks for the heads up guys  :hi:

not much about in the home town by the looks of it.   Its a pity about juicey, looks not too bad  in profile (well seen and been with worse) and from the review here seems to have not to bad a body on her,  the location would be ideal for me, who knows might risk a quick £40 and hope for the best.  will give review if i do

lea in cessnock looks the business though, but so awkward to get to its easier and quicker for me to get to Glasgow than cessnock (and i am never in that area)

ta n happy hunting guys

Offline tazman1002001

Get to glasgow and jump on the tube and come off at Cessnock underground and it's a 1min walk....

Or if you're driving come off at Ibrox junction and its 2mins away?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Scothorn56

thanks for the heads up guys  :hi:

not much about in the home town by the looks of it.   Its a pity about juicey, looks not too bad  in profile (well seen and been with worse) and from the review here seems to have not to bad a body on her,  the location would be ideal for me, who knows might risk a quick £40 and hope for the best.  will give review if i do

lea in cessnock looks the business though, but so awkward to get to its easier and quicker for me to get to Glasgow than cessnock (and i am never in that area)

ta n happy hunting guys
Juicy actually looks good, she has a tight figure, she sounds good and should be really good, but isn't at all. Even at £40 it's not worth a punt. Totally lack lustre and poor service, there lots out there that's well better. Paisley seems to have more than its share of  AW Munters. Juicy isn't a munter just a poor performer!

alimo

aye yer right there scot,  :thumbsup: paisley aint exactly overflowing with beauty is it  :cry: think need to broaden my horizons

ich will

aye yer right there scot,  :thumbsup: paisley aint exactly overflowing with beauty is it  :cry: think need to broaden my horizons

Buying a transcard are we lol

alimo

already got a transcard ich -- by the looks of it i think i need to buy more zones next time  :D