Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy _Marylin21  (Read 2256 times)

uls99

Hi guys

Has anyone seen marylin? I'm on phone so can't do link but she's on AW.

Was thinking about booking her.

Offline Highlander

External Link/Members Only

I was going to start a thread asking the same thing a couple of days ago. Couldn't find anything about her on UKP.

I had a little bit of correspondence with her yesterday that wasn't very encouraging. She replied asking me what services I was interested in. I told her and she replied saying anal was extra. I pointed out it wasn't stated as an extra on her profile and I wouldn't be proceeding with the booking . She got back to me with a patronising "okay, most girls charge extra for anal."
I didn't get back to her but could've told her it's a minority who do this and only the greedy ones. If it's on her likes list, it shouldn't be an extra especially as she already charges £120 an hour which is above the going rate.

Offline Breaker

Thought I'd make my first forum post a useful 1, This 1's had me curious for a while now..... tried 5 separate times to arrange a meet 4 of which she read then ignored after stating she was working that day. As of late she's been more active but I also noticed that this profile  External Link/Members Only   is also her as it mirrors her likes and working times, can also tell from 1 of the pics. Don't know why that profile charges more though. I've been given the exact same response as highlander regarding anal and also that outcalls where only within Newcastle.

Offline Highlander

Thanks for that Breaker, I'd seen both profiles but not made the connection.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Thought I'd make my first forum post a useful 1, This 1's had me curious for a while now..... tried 5 separate times to arrange a meet 4 of which she read then ignored after stating she was working that day. As of late she's been more active but I also noticed that this profile  External Link/Members Only   is also her as it mirrors her likes and working times, can also tell from 1 of the pics. Don't know why that profile charges more though. I've been given the exact same response as highlander regarding anal and also that outcalls where only within Newcastle.

Fantastic arse, but too young for me unfortunately.

Offline Desperate Dan

I met up with Sexy _Marylin21 yesterday and can confirm she is genuine. This was my first experience of a dom/sub scenario but really enjoyed it. I will do a full in depth review when I get time later in the week. Defiantly worth a punt if your in to that sort of thing though and this girl is game for it too.

toontoon

Would be keen to read a review of your meet Dan if you were able to provide one. Been interested in booking Marilyn for a while but been put off as the feedback would suggest she was a timewaster. Though your comment has me encouraged this is not the case. Definitely keen to hear of your experience and what she does in a dom.

themademan2

Offline Highlander

Update-  Has a poor attitude, is greedy and is a time waster. I had an out call booking arranged for today organised earlier in the week. I paid for a room and everything was in place for the meet. She then texts me UNSOLICITED on Friday when I'm sitting with my wife saying it's her time of the month and will have to cancel  :dash:
I told her the room is nonrefundable so would go ahead with oral only booking. She texts back confirming 30 mins for £60. Several hours later texts me again to say it was now £70 for 30 mins and she'd made a mistake earlier and her Adultwork profile wasn't up to date.
I told her it should be £60 as that was the price on her profile at the time I booked, she had texted me to confirm £60, AND I was already getting a reduced oral only service.
She replied saying it would be £70 for 30 mins so I cancelled and have had to take a hit on the hotel room cost.

AVOID!!!  :mad:

Offline geordiekevin

That's fucking bang out of order texting you when you with the mrs.

You should have been offered a free punt as she cost you the dumb pro$$ie.

Thanks for the info Highlander, one to avoid for sure  :thumbsdown:

sentinel

Sounds like another who thinks that she is doing the punters a favour.

If I had been Highlander I would have cancelled straightaway and fixed up another girl to make use of the hotel room that he had reserved, and I'd certainly not have offered her £60 for a BJ.

It's up to him whether he still wants to see her but I'd stay well away.

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the info Highlander.

Two profiles, different prices, unsolicited texts....

only verdict.....Avoid

Toshiba

Update-  Has a poor attitude, is greedy and is a time waster. I had an out call booking arranged for today organised earlier in the week. I paid for a room and everything was in place for the meet. She then texts me UNSOLICITED on Friday when I'm sitting with my wife saying it's her time of the month and will have to cancel  :dash:
I told her the room is nonrefundable so would go ahead with oral only booking. She texts back confirming 30 mins for £60. Several hours later texts me again to say it was now £70 for 30 mins and she'd made a mistake earlier and her Adultwork profile wasn't up to date.
I told her it should be £60 as that was the price on her profile at the time I booked, she had texted me to confirm £60, AND I was already getting a reduced oral only service.
She replied saying it would be £70 for 30 mins so I cancelled and have had to take a hit on the hotel room cost.

shite but could you not have arranged another girl? rather than lose the loot

Offline Highlander

shite but could you not have arranged another girl? rather than lose the loot

I did try but was feeling particularly picky today. Nothing was interesting me. I scanned AW, Diamonds and Amour. It had to be this afternoon so quite short notice, Diamonds lineup today didn't interest me, Amour only interested me this evening, AW was full of the usual scammers and bareback offering eastern euros.

I'd rather take the hit on the hotel room than waste even more on a crap punt with a girl I don't fancy...

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 07:20:50 pm by Highlander »

Offline mcb

She doing duos with Brunette Jones under her new name now (it escapes me at this time and on phone so difficult to look up).

Not to go off topic, but is the former Brunette Jones worth seeing? She looks to have a cracking body and is young so is my type, but what's her attitude and service like? Is she any good, or is she like her duo partner and one to avoid?

Offline johnny34

She doing duos with Brunette Jones under her new name now (it escapes me at this time and on phone so difficult to look up).

Not to go off topic, but is the former Brunette Jones worth seeing? She looks to have a cracking body and is young so is my type, but what's her attitude and service like? Is she any good, or is she like her duo partner and one to avoid?

Her other name/profile is scarlet s i think.

The duo is with Sophia_Jones aka Sophia Lily. You should find info on sophia in reviews section. In the past shes done duos with Northern Kara & Amazing Annabelle.

Offline Uniformad

I have contacted her a few times and have never had a response so just give up on her now and go elsewhere

Offline FLYING BLUE

Completely out of order - not good :thumbsdown: