Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street Walkers on Edgware Road, W2  (Read 28749 times)

west8

Walking down Edgware Road from Praed Street in Paddington, there were maybe 4/5 girls who were clearly working.

Two said "Hi" as I passed and a third (outside HSBC), asked if I wanted a "date".

W T F

Anyone else been approached .. and if so, did you partake?

One was actually pretty fit. Looked Romanian, but very young (maybe 19/20).

Frenchguy

Yes, that street is full of EE girls walking the street.  They work out of a few flats in Praed Street, some of which are not very discreet. For example, one flat is right next to a takeaway and bus stop!  :)

west8

Even better - a quick blowjob before popping round the corner to the Burger King on Praed Street  ;)

I was shocked at how brazen the girls were - and that the Police let them operate in such an open manner.

The only other place I have ever been approached like that was on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice.

Gonna go back and take a closer look on Sunday evening  :kiss:

CaptainRoscoe

I've seen them openly give me their "business card" on the high street. I was so incredulous, I expected Beadle to pop out. :lol:

bigone

Anybody know the going rate for these girls?

Online joser

If its one by Sussex gardens offered "massage" for 60

raylondoner

Probably a couple of years suspended if you get caught  :scare:

Offline Clooney

I have only been with one streetwalker in my life, but it was around there. Totally by accident, but ended up being a tremenous turn of fortune.

Around 10 years ago I was waiting for a mate outside Lancaster Gate tube and this absolute stunner was standing outside kind of looking as though she was waiting for someone too. She kept peering up and down Bayswater Road.

She was the owner of hands down the best pair of legs I have ever seen in my life. They were long, smooth, deeply tanned, blemish free, strong lean thighs and the red stilletoes she was wearing made her calf muscles look just perfect. Add to this a thin gold chain around one ankle (which oddly always drives me wild!) and perfectly painted red toenails visible through her peep-hole shoes added to her very short miniskirt, and it would be safe to say my eyes were on her rather a lot.

She was pretty tall and statuesque with blonde hair, big painted lips, sexy blue eyes, good sized tits and a look about her which was very brassy. I love that look and I get excited by tarty looking girls, so I would have been looking.

Call me naive, but at this point I'd no idea that she was hooking. I know! Duh!

I am habitually early for everything so I'd been waiting for about 10 minutes and she clacked over on her stupendously high heels and asked in a strong Nottingham accent if I'd been stood up. She was very chatty friendly and quite funny. She said it looked like she'd been stood up by her mate too, so how did I fancy waiting with her... "my place is just round the corner and it's nice and cosy (this was a warm summer evening BTW) penny dropped, I text my mate to say I'm held up and off we go to her basement flat on Gloucester Terrace.

Long story short, this girl was fucking game!

We're barely in the door and her leather jacket comes off. She reaches under her skirt and rolls this tiny little dental floss g-string down her thighs and chucks it at me before reclining on the bed and spreading her legs as wide as they will go and starts playing with herself. I just ditched the Foreplay and got right up her. She was ace. Long lovely legs over the shoulders, balls deep pounding, moaning her head off and bellowing filth.

I was with her for nearly 2 hours and she was a dirty cow. Swallowed, rimmed, fingers up the arse, everything short of fucking her arsehole.

When we were chatting she told me that she came down from Nottingham and stayed four days of the week. She had a husband and two kids at home, was 34 years old. She agreed a regulars fee with me and swapped numbers "if I know I can see you for a couple of hours at a time, it keeps mefroth Out there and I know I've paid for my train fare in advance"

I ended up seeing her almost weekly for quite a while, and she got progressively more filthy. Eventually I got to fuck her up the arse (telling me "that's not for my husband. It's only for dirty bastards like you!")

So my only streetwalker experience, and quite by accident, but very memorable.

Offline jichael mackson

I think a friend of mine saw her too. Sounds v. similar to his experience but was a long long time ago, 02-03.  He met her in Paddington and walked back to hers, she rimmed and sucked the life outta him!

west8

Only thing that slightly deters me is the knowledge that any place the girl will likely lead me to do the deed will be either:

1. A piss-fragranced alleyway just off Edgware Road;
or
2. A piss-fragranced alleyway just off Edgware Road where her pimp will be waiting.

Offline Clooney

I have not made a habit of seeing street girls, in fact only this one girl in around 14 years of punting, but it wasn't the case in this instance, although I suspect that at that end of the market it would have been the norm.

That said, for any even half discerning punter and indeed any half descerning girl, with the advent of the Internet and AW, who would have to meet on the streets in 2014?

Nobody of any quality I'd say.

sweetas

west 8 at what time was this walking down Praed st?

west8

1am / 1:15 this morning. Other than Soho, there is no better post-midnight vibe in W1 imho.

raylondoner

1am / 1:15 this morning. Other than Soho, there is no better post-midnight vibe in W1 imho.

Let's form an orderly queue please!  :dance:

Frenchguy

I was approached in broad daylight, about 5pm as I recall.  Probably trying to get trade from commuters on their way home from work (like me)...  :D

whiterussian

I'm not usually a fan of this topic but my eyebrow is raised.

This sounds like prossie's thinking outside of the box.  If a nice prospect picks you to receive a business card then you meet her indoors later by appointment kinda takes the edge off trying to get a boner when its frosty down a back alley.

I'm impressed with proactive prossy stuff, has to be better than 6 sauna girls all watching JK waiting and waiting and making fuck all!

Offline Clooney

I think a friend of mine saw her too. Sounds v. similar to his experience but was a long long time ago, 02-03.  He met her in Paddington and walked back to hers, she rimmed and sucked the life outta him!

I'm wondering how many others like her there could have been. I think she was a pretty special performer, so there's a good chance it coul have been her.

She had me bent over with my arse in the air and was pushing her tongue and fingers right up my arse. I'm amazed her fingernails didn't cause damage but she totally knew what she was doing. She loved a mouthful of spunk too.

Offline SamLP

The summer is high season for them in Edgware Road with the Arabs that come from the Gulf. I ventured there a month ago and spotted three girls. One was sat in a cafe having a drink with a would be punter and two were lurking in the streets looking sexy in short skirts even though it was cold that evening.

Offline yuiop300

I have only been with one streetwalker in my life, but it was around there. Totally by accident, but ended up being a tremenous turn of fortune.

Around 10 years ago I was waiting for a mate outside Lancaster Gate tube and this absolute stunner was standing outside kind of looking as though she was waiting for someone too. She kept peering up and down Bayswater Road.

She was the owner of hands down the best pair of legs I have ever seen in my life. They were long, smooth, deeply tanned, blemish free, strong lean thighs and the red stilletoes she was wearing made her calf muscles look just perfect. Add to this a thin gold chain around one ankle (which oddly always drives me wild!) and perfectly painted red toenails visible through her peep-hole shoes added to her very short miniskirt, and it would be safe to say my eyes were on her rather a lot.

She was pretty tall and statuesque with blonde hair, big painted lips, sexy blue eyes, good sized tits and a look about her which was very brassy. I love that look and I get excited by tarty looking girls, so I would have been looking.

Call me naive, but at this point I'd no idea that she was hooking. I know! Duh!

I am habitually early for everything so I'd been waiting for about 10 minutes and she clacked over on her stupendously high heels and asked in a strong Nottingham accent if I'd been stood up. She was very chatty friendly and quite funny. She said it looked like she'd been stood up by her mate too, so how did I fancy waiting with her... "my place is just round the corner and it's nice and cosy (this was a warm summer evening BTW) penny dropped, I text my mate to say I'm held up and off we go to her basement flat on Gloucester Terrace.

Long story short, this girl was fucking game!

We're barely in the door and her leather jacket comes off. She reaches under her skirt and rolls this tiny little dental floss g-string down her thighs and chucks it at me before reclining on the bed and spreading her legs as wide as they will go and starts playing with herself. I just ditched the Foreplay and got right up her. She was ace. Long lovely legs over the shoulders, balls deep pounding, moaning her head off and bellowing filth.

I was with her for nearly 2 hours and she was a dirty cow. Swallowed, rimmed, fingers up the arse, everything short of fucking her arsehole.

When we were chatting she told me that she came down from Nottingham and stayed four days of the week. She had a husband and two kids at home, was 34 years old. She agreed a regulars fee with me and swapped numbers "if I know I can see you for a couple of hours at a time, it keeps mefroth Out there and I know I've paid for my train fare in advance"

I ended up seeing her almost weekly for quite a while, and she got progressively more filthy. Eventually I got to fuck her up the arse (telling me "that's not for my husband. It's only for dirty bastards like you!")

So my only streetwalker experience, and quite by accident, but very memorable.

Sounds amazing.

Y

Offline Clooney

I think she was one of these rare and beautiful ladies who was just an absolutely dirty cow.

She certainly gave the impression that she enjoyed every minute of her work. I love slutty brassy tarts but I did feel sorry for her husband because she'd slag him off and say stuff like "OK what do you want to do to me that I won't let my hubby do?"

I'm pretty sure this was all part of her professional act, but it did make me feel a little bit guilty.

west8

I think she was one of these rare and beautiful ladies who was just an absolutely dirty cow.

Act or not, you should have proposed there and then!  ;) Hot + dirty cow = marriage material!  :kissgirl:

raylondoner

Act or not, you should have proposed there and then!  ;) Hot + dirty cow = marriage material!  :kissgirl:

Nooooo": marriage = blow jobs stop!  :scare:

west8

Ain't that the truth. I think traditional Christian vows should really include a sentence pledging oral 'til death do us part'.  ;)

raylondoner

Offline ralhar

Sussex Gardens used to be notorious but they cleaned it up... there used to be a lot of clipping down there as well i think... ive spotted kings cross style crackhead zombies in the past when driving through... not lately though...

Offline Clooney

As she was already married and according to her, her hubby wasn't getting half I what I was, I'd suggest that you are spot on...

(again, was very likely to be part of her professional act. She probably said it to all her punters. Or at least the ones who were booking her at a couple if hours at a time and not 15 minutes here and there)

Offline Turtle1

Stay away from these girls. Police do take notice and plenty of people have been nabbed, I saw police outside Dar Marakesh restaurant talking to a guy in his car after he walked in with a girl. suspiciously looked like a  punter picking a hooker. though i could be wrong.

west8

Stay away from these girls. Police do take notice and plenty of people have been nabbed, I saw police outside Dar Marakesh restaurant talking to a guy in his car after he walked in with a girl. suspiciously looked like a  punter picking a hooker. though i could be wrong.

I'm game. An on-street blowjob for £30, then a free room at Paddington Nick.

Sounds like fucking good value for a central London punt!  :)

sweetas

What a load of bollox

Got off a Edgware rd tonight and walked down Praed St towards paddington
Not a soul in sight. Absolutely deserted

west8

What a load of bollox

Got off a Edgware rd tonight and walked down Praed St towards paddington
Not a soul in sight. Absolutely deserted

Try re-reading the original post. The girls aren't on Praed Street ....  :dash:

Offline tantric talents

Although Praed St is stuffed with apartments mostly used by cheap agency girls.

LL

Was curious so went to Edgeware Road.  I didn't see any streetwalkers when I was there at around 7pm.  However I did spot a brothel, with the entrance right on the main road.  It wouldn't be obvious to everybody and I had to look very carefully.  It certainly didn't have a "model upstairs" signs on the door like in Soho but a punter paying attention would know what to look for.  I'll not give the address here.  There was also a guy putting prossie cards into the phone boxes up and down Edgeware Road.  I've never done so before but I was curious again and I called the number written on one of the cards.  I was given a location a short walk away on one of the side-roads (not Praed Street).  Price was £80 for 30 minutes, or £60 for 20 minutes which sounded too pricey for me as I can only imagine the kind of shitty rushed service I would get if I did try it.

Anyway, I feel like that's out of my system now.  I've satisfied my curiosity.  There were enough dodgy-looking characters lurking around in doorways to put me off going back there in a hurry (unless I'm hungry - the food looked awesome!)

west8

Was curious so went to Edgeware Road.  I didn't see any streetwalkers when I was there at around 7pm.  However I did spot a brothel, with the entrance right on the main road.  It wouldn't be obvious to everybody and I had to look very carefully.  It certainly didn't have a "model upstairs" signs on the door like in Soho but a punter paying attention would know what to look for.  I'll not give the address here.  There was also a guy putting prossie cards into the phone boxes up and down Edgeware Road.  I've never done so before but I was curious again and I called the number written on one of the cards.  I was given a location a short walk away on one of the side-roads (not Praed Street).  Price was £80 for 30 minutes, or £60 for 20 minutes which sounded too pricey for me as I can only imagine the kind of shitty rushed service I would get if I did try it.

Anyway, I feel like that's out of my system now.  I've satisfied my curiosity.  There were enough dodgy-looking characters lurking around in doorways to put me off going back there in a hurry (unless I'm hungry - the food looked awesome!)

7pm is way too early. Seems post-10pm is when they crawl out to sell their wares. Avoid the dodgy bait and switch cards at all costs. At least you can see what you're getting with a street girl 'before you buy' as it were.

If you're not a local I bet two things crossed your mind:

1. ) You couldn't believe you were still in England.
2.) Edgware Road is an absolute fucking shithole.

:(

LL

I'm not local but I work in central London and travel all over London, sometimes for a punt, sometimes just to explore.  Edgeware road didn't look like that much of a shithole to me. Compare it to many parts of East London. As I say the eateries looked tempting.  Ethnically diverse, yes but tourist friendly with just as many westerners sampling shisha outside the Turkish-themed restaurants as folks from more distant lands/roots. At least at that time of night.

Whitechapel high street on the other hand. That's a shithole!  That was somewhere in which I didn't feel like I was in my own country.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I'm not local but I work in central London and travel all over London, sometimes for a punt, sometimes just to explore.  Edgeware road didn't look like that much of a shithole to me. Compare it to many parts of East London. As I say the eateries looked tempting.  Ethnically diverse, yes but tourist friendly with just as many westerners sampling shisha outside the Turkish-themed restaurants as folks from more distant lands/roots. At least at that time of night.

Whitechapel high street on the other hand. That's a shithole!  That was somewhere in which I didn't feel like I was in my own country.

Agreed, I get the whole Brixton vibe from Whitechapel, it really is the crossroads between the bright lights of The City and a true skankpit, the area makes me cringe.

I'm hoping you'll do a punt on or near the Edgeware Rd LL, I too have been tempted by the eateries and would be interested to see one of your famous 'Combo' reviews: Punt and Post-Punt snack, maybe you could help us find the best post-punt Shisha restaurant? The though of sitting outside (albeit when it is a bit warmer), having a Shisha and some mint tea to reflect on the previous activities really appeals to me!:)

Offline debaser69

Spotted one brunette EE standing outside the Halifax bank 2 nights ago.

Online joser

best time after 11 usually a few to choose from

LL

I'm hoping you'll do a punt on or near the Edgeware Rd LL, I too have been tempted by the eateries and would be interested to see one of your famous 'Combo' reviews: Punt and Post-Punt snack, maybe you could help us find the best post-punt Shisha restaurant? The though of sitting outside (albeit when it is a bit warmer), having a Shisha and some mint tea to reflect on the previous activities really appeals to me!:)
Haha, OK maybe then.  I actually like the idea of having a pre-punt snack and shisha.  That way you could sit outside the restaurant and look out for any street girls you like the look of before picking one.
Seriously though I can't imagine I'll go with any of them as it's legally very dodgy.  I might be tempted to visit one of the local brothels where I would expect a line-up and I would be fully prepared to walk if I didn't fancy any of the girls on offer.  As I say the price is a little steep so I'd have to be feeling flush one night.  I think the key to getting the most out of it would be to not have too high expectations and just focus on what would likely be positive.  A new experience - punting in a new area with a very unique vibe about the place.

Spotted one brunette EE standing outside the Halifax bank 2 nights ago.
The brothel that I phoned (the one which had the phone number displayed on a card in am Edgeware Road phone box) is very close to Halifax.  Perhaps one of the girls working there ventured out for some fresh air (or to entice customers!)

Offline pp2013

Anyone been to one of the Edgware Road brothels , do you do a line up and how many girls ?

Offline Tonyleung

Anyone been to one of the Edgware Road brothels , do you do a line up and how many girls ?

You wot?

Offline ralhar

Was curious so went to Edgeware Road.  I didn't see any streetwalkers when I was there at around 7pm. However I did spot a brothel, with the entrance right on the main road.  It wouldn't be obvious to everybody and I had to look very carefully.  It certainly didn't have a "model upstairs" signs on the door like in Soho but a punter paying attention would know what to look for.  I'll not give the address here.  There was also a guy putting prossie cards into the phone boxes up and down Edgeware Road.  I've never done so before but I was curious again and I called the number written on one of the cards.  I was given a location a short walk away on one of the side-roads (not Praed Street).  Price was £80 for 30 minutes, or £60 for 20 minutes which sounded too pricey for me as I can only imagine the kind of shitty rushed service I would get if I did try it.

well i must be missing something because ive been punting since 1997 and have no idea what you are referring to... help me out, what should I be looking for?

phone box cards used to the thing pre-internet... had some great punts and have some good stories... had some nightmares too... its totally hit and miss but all part of the game... havent phone boxed it for years but have heard about some good results down in paddington not too long ago...

LL

well i must be missing something because ive been punting since 1997 and have no idea what you are referring to... help me out, what should I be looking for?

phone box cards used to the thing pre-internet... had some great punts and have some good stories... had some nightmares too... its totally hit and miss but all part of the game... havent phone boxed it for years but have heard about some good results down in paddington not too long ago...
In a part of town well known as a prostitute's hangout (E.g with cards in the phone boxes) and you're there after dark; you see an unmarked door wide open right on a busy street; with a light on in the hallway; and individual men going in and coming out (looking sheepish). Have you spent much time in Soho? If so you'll know that not all of the walk ups are marked as such any more. Many of them don't bother with the "models" stickers/cards now. No need.

I saw this type of set-up on Edgeware road and watched it from across the street for a few minutes whilst having a drink and sure enough saw two pretty, young girls in heavy makeup come out of the doorway and stand around on the street to have a fag. Then I noticed them talking to a bloke who'd been there on the high street the whole time (pimp?) before going back inside.

Offline ralhar

"Have you spent much time in Soho?" LOL only the past 17 years...

doesn't sound conclusive to be honest, there are all kinds of businesses, bars and goings on round there... ive seen a hairdressers open at 1:30 in the morning with guys getting their hair cut...

but you saw it not me so i will take you word for it...

i might go down there late saturday for a snoop around just for kicks...

ive seen loads of fit young girls in whore heels and short skirts hanging round down there before but just thought they were out on the town... theres a lot of arab money around down there so there are bound to be sluts around... doesnt mean they are street whores though...

The Architect

When I was in London in the summer, I was walking up Baker Street at about 9pm going past some Arab bar with a bunch of guys smoking hookers in the street, when a girl grabbed my arm, saying "Hey, baby, would you like a massage?" Fit as fuck as well. If I hadn't literally just shot my load into a WG and was on my way home, I might have been tempted  :lol:

Offline scooby73

Can't believe this.
I work not far from there.
5pm you say ......

LL

"Have you spent much time in Soho?" LOL only the past 17 years...

doesn't sound conclusive to be honest, there are all kinds of businesses, bars and goings on round there... ive seen a hairdressers open at 1:30 in the morning with guys getting their hair cut...

but you saw it not me so i will take you word for it...

i might go down there late saturday for a snoop around just for kicks...

ive seen loads of fit young girls in whore heels and short skirts hanging round down there before but just thought they were out on the town... theres a lot of arab money around down there so there are bound to be sluts around... doesnt mean they are street whores though...

I'll tell you what. I'll PM you the location and you get your 17-years of experienced arse down there and scope it out for yourself  :D
I'd be interested to hear what you make of it.

LondonEnjoyment

Hey all, my first post on here  :hi:

Just a general thing: do not feel tempted to pick up any cards while walking in Soho as police are setting up traps - I got caught getting a card but told them I missed my final train to Dartford and was waiting for the first one to leave at 5:30am'ish. I got away but I do am a bit wary now in Soho.

What I like about streetwalkers is that you can, as previously posted, can 'see what you buy'. I love the thrill as well, but am not punt often. I just love the buzz and 'city life' experience. I simply hold back if I spot a pimp, I prefer it a bit more playful.

At Kings Cross station/McDonalds I thought I saw some in 2011. Not sure if the area is cleaned up or they're still there. Brick Lane is quite a dangerous place for a punt, however I only spotted one (I'm doing something wrong?) 2 years ago and 'she' was a transgender lol. (no offense of course!).

I'm quite curious if some know where there still are some areas? I know Lea Bridge Road is still active. Brixton Hill and near Dalston Kingsland I knew but not been there for a while.

west8

Walking along Westbourne Terrace late on Saturday night/early Sunday morning, I counted more than a dozen street girls.

The cabbie that took me home said that he'd never seen so many working girls on any street in London in 30 years.

I wonder if they're the same girls who sleep outside Hakan Altay on Park Lane every night ..  :scare:

UberX

Walking along Westbourne Terrace late on Saturday night/early Sunday morning, I counted more than a dozen street girls.

The cabbie that took me home said that he'd never seen so many working girls on any street in London in 30 years.

I wonder if they're the same girls who sleep outside Hakan Altay on Park Lane every night ..  :scare:

I often go there and they mainly gather in late night in weekends and some of them are druggie.