Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessica's massage gateshead  (Read 13679 times)

Offline jarrovian

Anyone seen (gumtree tyne&wear massage)

Offline Mr blue

Not been is this the one that says it's in a salon ?

Offline Granny Lover

Is the one in Low Fell, in the hairdressers?

Toonfanrob

Hi jarrovian, seen Jessica while ago tiny room in a hair salon massage was good and agreed to massage my balls while I giv myself he. Sed didn't do he, but since then has offered me he but was almost double I paid last time so passed! Quite a big girl but pleasant enough.

Offline jarrovian

Cheers for that, and what were her prices

Toonfanrob

Cheers for that, and what were her prices

I can't remember mate, think I paid £30 then 2nd time when she offered he sure she sed £55

Offline Mr blue

Visited before Xmas , decent massage nice and sensual lots of teasing , £55 all in with a good he, only down side is you're in a room in a hairdressers and she had to tell me not to be so vocal haha

g-man

I went yesterday. Only £35 for 1 hour. Good value if you like the sound of women's hairdressing gossip through a door

Offline maxxblue

greychap

Are these type of places advertised for proper trained massage, I mean is it only men that go there or woman that have massages too?.

I have had a few professional massages before but never no mention of any extras just a massage but then they have been more shop front places that do other beauty treatments as well.

g-man

Advertised as a proper massage and that's what I got. She applied a lot of focus to the groin area and as I said, an he was on offer

greychap

Advertised as a proper massage and that's what I got. She applied a lot of focus to the groin area and as I said, an he was on offer

I see so just depends on the place and the woman doing the massage then.

g-man

In this instance yes. Other massages you either have to be up front or negotiate before hand. Sheng asks at the beginning but Jessica just got stuck in

frenchhorn

he definitely on offer , very oily and a good massage just don't expect a size 8 glamour model

g-man

I agree with French Horn on this one

Looking4fun

Emailed her 2days later got a reply then I asked her if she likes ro?
The reply back was "pardon"
????

chris217

I'm thinking of paying a visit to Jessica's this afternoon for the 1hr massage and intimate shave (£40) - has anyone else had this (never been shaved by someone else, myself)? Also, where exactly is it? In low fell somewhere I'm led to believe . . . cheers!

chris217

Went to Jessica s and had a great time! £40 for 1hr full massage and intimate shave, and almost immediately a 'sensual massage' for £55 was offered, and duly accepted! The next hour consisted of a lot of body-to-body massage (paying a nice amount of attention to nuts and nob, including a bit of wanking), then topless massage letting me fondle and suck her tits, but she also rimmed me and used a toy there too! Hand-finished, and in no rush at any time, I left very pleasantly surprised. And happy! She is a bigger lass, but sweet and, importantly, pleasant and polite. To be honest, I recognized her when I saw her (she was a cpl of years below me in school) and I think she did me, so I don't know if that had any bearing on the great service I got
 Overall, a great time had and I will be going back soon.

The Rimmer

Sounds good to me...I like the bigger lass too..
You only think she did you!?....lol....I would no,I think.

Offline OscarC

Went to Jessica s and had a great time! £40 for 1hr full massage and intimate shave, and almost immediately a 'sensual massage' for £55 was offered, and duly accepted! The next hour consisted of a lot of body-to-body massage (paying a nice amount of attention to nuts and nob, including a bit of wanking), then topless massage letting me fondle and suck her tits, but she also rimmed me and used a toy there too! Hand-finished, and in no rush at any time, I left very pleasantly surprised. And happy! She is a bigger lass, but sweet and, importantly, pleasant and polite. To be honest, I recognized her when I saw her (she was a cpl of years below me in school) and I think she did me, so I don't know if that had any bearing on the great service I got
 Overall, a great time had and I will be going back soon.

Did you get your intimate shave as well then?

How old is she, and approx what dress size?

The Rimmer

It would be canny getting gobbled while getting the intimate shave... :D

chris217

She's 34 or 35, a bit overweight but nicely plump without being one of the yeti's in knickers from Gateshead high street, she has quite big tits with those church-organ-stopper nipples and, this may sound harsh, buy it certainly isnt meant to be, she has a very distinctivr face! Again shes not ugly , but she's no Audrey Hepburn either! I actually think shes cute. [Personal details removed by admin]
Think that's about it!

The Rimmer

Where is she based Chris?...Low Fell?...

The Rimmer

Online TallPaul

Can someone either post or pm details of which shop / number please
Going to try this

Harmy

Jessica works at [Removed by admin]

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Too much info. This should have been a PM.

Offline Boom52

For fucks sake - far too much information. No wonder girls pack it in.

Online TallPaul

Sorry for inviting post. Did mean PM
Found ad elsewhere on net so going to have a visit

faperino

Went to see Jessica today was a very nice polite and warm girl. Started with a the intimate shave which didn't take long. Then the massage started was face down and just like the other guys said lots of body contact and some boobies next to face while she leant over.

Had a great time and will say that discretion is situational so if she likes you then don't be shy had a he and smile

Offline Jayboysmith

Is there a link for her ad please

hogey

yes please a link would be good.is she English ?

Offline Boonsa

Seriously guys? a quick Google got me the Gumtree ad:

External Link/Members Only