Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mercedes - Debbies Massage - Anerley  (Read 1434 times)

Offline jichael mackson

Listed as British Indian but facially she looked more mixed race to me. Very pretty face and fit body.

DFK and FK was not on offer and nor was OWO, although others have reported so. A big let down.

Nice girl but seemed to be going through the motions. Started off on bed, exploring her body while she played with my cock. Head turning when I tried to kiss which is always a mood killer. Sucked her tits, very nice handful and stiff nips. She was quite hairy below, pussy & arse and stubbly legs so I avoided any RO.
She got to work with covered oral and sucked well; it looked nice, warm n wet, if only I could have felt it without the rubber!
Sex in few different positions, with half-hearted dirty talk thrown in and eye contact to a minimum (always to the side, looking away).

Disappointing after Ive heard such good things. I wont give neg because their website states they dont do OWO which is fine, but the actual punt was uninspiring even though she was willing to get me off - therefore a neutral.

west8

west8

Offline jichael mackson

She could be of Indian heritage but if I met her without having read it, I'd have assumed shes mixed race.  Just my take on her.

Not doubting shes British Indian.

Really pretty too, even when bored lol.

west8

I'd bore her to death if she were local  :hi: