Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork App  (Read 3949 times)

WHBStoke

Afternoon All

Anyone else having issues using the AW App on their iPhone.

It takes an age to load anything, and often I'm having to press buttons multiple times before it does anything.

Made the mistake of deleting the app so I could reinstall, but the app wasn't found in the app store!!!

:dash:

Offline stayer

Mine worked this morning on my Android phone (on Chrome, but app won't load on Internet Explorer). But it used to work on IE, so I'm wondering if there have been any changes in the past few months.

west8

That 'app' is a piece of shit.

My M8 freezes when I try and load a big HL of more than 50 girls :(

Only way to view a LOT of profiles is by going to the full version of the site using Chrome or FF.

The President

Its not an app

Its a smartphone web version

Its been ok but aw had outages this morning

I use it mainly as quick login then move to full version
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:29:45 pm by The President »

Offline Qwerty

Its not an app

Its a smartphone web version

Its been ok but aw had outages this morning

Last time I used the smartphone web version, I got a message asking if I wanted to download the app...

The President

Its a link 'shortcut' not a true app

Simon S

It's a problem since iOS 8. They had problems following iOS 7 and it took a while to sort out. I would imagine it's a similar issue.

broksonic

External Link/Members Only   

Bit of a cheek to call it an app when in clearly isn't

Offline Lewis

I wish they'd come up with using the location services feature. i.e. The AW website would know where you are by your GPS settings, and shows girls in the same area as you. I know you can search postcode, town, etc., but having it wwork from location services would make searching a damn sight quicker.

Offline Corus Boy

I wish they'd come up with using the location services feature. i.e. The AW website would know where you are by your GPS settings, and shows girls in the same area as you. I know you can search postcode, town, etc., but having it wwork from location services would make searching a damn sight quicker.

You want AW to be able to track your location?

Next thing is they'll be selling a service to the ladies whereby they can detect you're closeby and beam you advertising and offers! :)

Offline Lewis

You want AW to be able to track your location?

No, I want to have the ability to look up girls in my local area without having to resort to filling in all the relevant search box criteria.

Dating sites, such as Badoo and plentyoffish offer this service, so I can't see what the issue is with AW not being able to do it.

JV547845

They might nt want to store that data so they can't get subpoena'd for it.  It's for discretion, like their 20 minute auto log out feature (which I'd love to disable)

Offline PeterTheGreek

I have found that it won't work properly on my Android phone if I try to use the 'icognito' browsing function (to cover my tracks), but in normal mode it has been fine.

Offline Corus Boy

No, I want to have the ability to look up girls in my local area without having to resort to filling in all the relevant search box criteria.

Dating sites, such as Badoo and plentyoffish offer this service, so I can't see what the issue is with AW not being able to do it.

Do a search and then save the search.  When you login the saved searches are a couple clicks away.

Offline Lewis

Do a search and then save the search.  When you login the saved searches are a couple clicks away.

All well and good if you use the same area. Yes, I know you can save multiple locations, but using the location services part of the phone would be so much quicker and 21st Century.

west8

Anyone figured out how to save a girl on more than one Hot List?

eg I want to save the same girl on 'Polish' and 'met' and '£150'.

But selecting a HL moves the girl from one list to another. Moreover, there is no 'copy' function under 'Hotlists'! :dash:

Gene Hunt

Works fine on mine. Running ios7.