Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Panic in Romanian town as dozens of women find out at funeral of local Lothario  (Read 3176 times)

Bobdayley

Guys  :hi:

Take extra care when you book Romanians

Panic in Romanian town as dozens of women find out at funeral of local Lothario that he had Aids

Read more: External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

yep read that yesterday and there are idiots out there fucking bareback hookers, wtf.

Bobdayley

A lot of Romanians are doing bareback, they are mainly concentrated in south London Croydon Thornton, Enfield and Hounslow.  :dash:  :diablo:

vt

Agreed that anyone considering BB is playing Russian roulette...but before the Romanian bashing starts, let me point out that  HIV prevalence in Romania is actually lower than the UK at 0.1% compared to 0.3%. Nominal figures put 4,700 Romanian females infected compared to 29,000 UK females...I would guess you're more likely to meet a British HIV positive prossie than a Romanian one.

External Link/Members Only

Though you may also want to take a look at HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) prevalence rates before thinking about going in without a rubber.

Stealthshagger

Agreed that anyone considering BB is playing Russian roulette...but before the Romanian bashing starts, let me point out that  HIV prevalence in Romania is actually lower than the UK at 0.1% compared to 0.3%. Nominal figures put 4,700 Romanian females infected compared to 29,000 UK females...I would guess you're more likely to meet a British HIV positive prossie than a Romanian one.

Though you may also want to take a look at HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) prevalence rates before thinking about going in without a rubber.

for me the issue is that it doesnt matter what the prevalence is. If you do it once you can get it, or any number of things, whether shes the only one with it, or if 99.9 percent have it. I dont want to try at all. Also, the 18 years of child support possible... good god.

vt

for me the issue is that it doesnt matter what the prevalence is. If you do it once you can get it, or any number of things, whether shes the only one with it, or if 99.9 percent have it. I dont want to try at all. Also, the 18 years of child support possible... good god.

My response was for the OP who said 'take extra care when booking Romanians'...as if they are the only nationality afflicted by HIV. Agreed that BB with strangers of any nationality is a risk not worth taking.

Bobdayley

My response was for the OP who said 'take extra care when booking Romanians'...as if they are the only nationality afflicted by HIV. Agreed that BB with strangers of any nationality is a risk not worth taking.

I disagree with you Sir   :hi: . Most profiles who advertise for bareback are Romanians.
You can do a search by yourself on AW. Romanians are more likely to offer bareback than any other nationalities.
Do  a wide UK search on AW by ticking the bareback box and check the first 20 profiles and you will be surprised how many Romanians are doing bareback.

About the comparison of number of people affected by HIV between UK and Romania is irrelevant, as the number of population in UK is much higher than Romania.

Offline punk

And there health service is no where near the UK level.

brolin_76

I disagree with you Sir   :hi: . Most profiles who advertise for bareback are Romanians.
You can do a search by yourself on AW. Romanians are more likely to offer bareback than any other nationalities.
Do  a wide UK search on AW by ticking the bareback box and check the first 20 profiles and you will be surprised how many Romanians are doing bareback.

About the comparison of number of people affected by HIV between UK and Romania is irrelevant, as the number of population in UK is much higher than Romania.

Agree in most profiles when they list bareback they are actually doing bareback and in some profiles i saw they listed everything but will not do even kissing. :thumbsdown:

Offline Turtle1

yep read that yesterday and there are idiots out there fucking bareback hookers, wtf.

how shit is your life if youre happy to do bareback with a hooker

dilettante

I thought that Romanians who get AIDS turn into vampires?

dawsonuk

Usual standard of reporting from the Daily Fail...

Online akauya

I thought that Romanians who get AIDS turn into vampires?

Only if they were born in Transylvania.

Offline punk

Nahh that's nothing, mine are bigger  :cool:

oh, kinky devil,you are making me envious.  :D

kingkong

Have to say as a young guy, it is more of a worry with British girls that I bump into on nights out. The amount who say I don't have to use protection is alarming. Civvy British girls are some of the biggest slags you could meet in the world.

Offline tbrad

I'm struggling to see the connection between a young Romanian playboy with HIV, and a bunch of Romanian hookers in London.

This playboy wasn't even sleeping with hookers, he was sleeping with the doctors daughter (apparently :lol:) so how you have decided to connect this kid to Romanian hookers in London just blows my mind, seriously, the logical part of your brain is severely deficient.

Offline punk

I'm struggling to see the connection between a young Romanian playboy with HIV, and a bunch of Romanian hookers in London.

This playboy wasn't even sleeping with hookers, he was sleeping with the doctors daughter (apparently :lol:) so how you have decided to connect this kid to Romanian hookers in London just blows my mind, seriously, the logical part of your brain is severely deficient.

Easy, he is not the only one with hiv, read the thread.

Type_O_Negative

Connection is very clear. These Romanian girls who had unprotected sex with this "playboy" may be now HIV positive. And one day some of them may land on British soil and spread bugs here. A word "border" does not exist for disease.  :bomb:

Offline kidpoontang

Have to say as a young guy, it is more of a worry with British girls that I bump into on nights out. The amount who say I don't have to use protection is alarming. Civvy British girls are some of the biggest slags you could meet in the world.
Whereabouts are these girls you speak of?

It is one thing to get Aids from unprotected sex, having to pay for it aswell is a bastard :D

The word "border" does not exist for disease.  :bomb:
Or indeed anyone wanting to come to England

Offline punk

Whereabouts are these girls you speak of?

It is one thing to get Aids from unprotected sex, having to pay for it aswell is a bastard :D

Well put, all the women actually barebacking as oppose to just advertising it,to attract the mentally damage punter;looking at the above article,it does make you think how many WG's offering this service have HIV either through a previous partner or client,just don't care or give a shit about spreading this virus, especially the fly by night ones, here one minute gone the next.