Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tanya  (Read 3881 times)

20 review(s) for TANYA BABE (17 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
87 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (77 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline punk

One word great time, fit, friendly, fun and great attitude, pretty in my option, size 6, small boobs and nothing wrong with that.

Cim and mish, than in the last 6 minutes tried her very best to get me to come again.

experience  rating 8.5 / 10

Bedroom clean.

Negatives non for me

External Link/Members Only

Offline che_666999

Does she do DFK?
Also, looks a little thin, does she have nice curves?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:26:56 pm by che_666999 »

Offline Tailpipe

Nice pony bet Steve has bashed that .

Nice looking . Cheap or what

Offline smiths

Dont think he has though i have recommended her to him. :hi:

spiderwebber

One word great time, fit, friendly, fun and great attitude, pretty in my option, size 6, small boobs and nothing wrong with that.

Cim and mish, than in the last 6 minutes tried her very best to get me to come again.

Bedroom clean.

Negatives non for me

Mate, after reading your review at about 9.30 pm this evening I called her, spoke to a woman who was obviously the phone answer booking bird, said I'd be there in an hour, had a quick shower, jumped into the motor and arrived.

I called and was told the exact location and went up.

She answered the door and man, she was a delightful creature, gorgeous blonde hair, great slim figure, silky smooth skin, smelling of Christian Dior Hypnotic, with beautiful bright eyes, a beautiful nose and a cute beauty spot on her jaw. She was smiling, polite and adorable.

She looks a lot better in the flesh than her AW pictures and her sprite like personality is something to enjoy too!

The hour I spent with her in the nice room with ambient lighting was the Best I've spent with a hooker anywhere!

Absolute heaven and everything she did she did to please me and make me happy, and she said so as much as I was leaving later.

She smells, feels and looks fantastic, and kissing her, she tastes like a peach, like a peach, sweet as anything and so moreish.
She deeply kissed, used her mouth, her tongue, and everything, she used that same gorgeous face and mouth all over me, and her deep throat made me arch my back and was totally mind blowing.  She sat on my face and moaned like a bitch on heat as i ate her up all over!
She then straddled me, grinding and rubbing me as she let her hair flow, allowed her lovely little tits to manifest, and reached down to give me all the frenchies I've ever wanted - needless to say I soon came with the mutual sensual body to body.
After cleaning me up, I was still rock on, and she lay down, I feasted on her fantastic figure and ate her out again, foot job soon followed which she enjoyed (along with swapping her chewing gum with me and spitting in my mouth!) she was delightful, sensual, sweet as a peach.

She finished me off with a DT again and I came in her mouth - she then after cleaning her mouth carried on kissing caressing, her phone then rang (the only time it did) it was the phone answering bird telling her she's well over time!

All in all, delightful girl, fantastic experience and I went away happy - all for £70!

I didn't perform any penetration (as Bill Clinton said Oral isn't sexual relations, so technically I haven't cheated on my missus) so no rubber was used and no shagging took place - and no Anal (not into that).

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:52:55 pm by spiderwebber »

west8

Wow, very nice find! She looks really fit .. and Hungarian!

Far away, but is she close to any tube station? Better still, got her post code please?

Quesadilla

Bedroom clean.

Negatives non for me

Ok that's like 50 words but who's counting! Good recommendation, looks a bit on the skinny side for me but at £70 ph I'd definitely give her the benefit of the doubt next time I'm in that neck of the woods.

Cheers!

spiderwebber

Far away, but is she close to any tube station? Better still, got her post code please?

Hendon Central, not far from A406 turn off.
And I forgot to mention, she swallowed!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 12:01:20 am by spiderwebber »

west8

How old would you say she is? Cracking figure for sure - especially those legs!

Offline SamLP

Tanya is a reliable and good punt. Seen her a few times. She answers her own calls, well in my experience she has. I've reviewed her here as well as Smiths. She is skinny but has a nice figure, small tits though. Will do her best to please and has those seductive eyes.

Offline bestbefore

She didn't swallow mine! Must have been the garlic chilli curry I had the night before! Will have pineapple for breakfast next time.

But a really great punt. Super girl, lovely, intense dfk. very slim though. Not for those who like a bit of flesh to grab onto.

Offline punk

Does she do DFK?
Also, looks a little thin, does she have nice curves?

DFK yes with me, she is slim not curvy.

Offline punk

yes she is nice looking. :hi: but each to his own.

Offline punk

yes very close near coral the bookies.

Offline punk

Ok that's like 50 words but who's counting! Good recommendation, looks a bit on the skinny side for me but at £70 ph I'd definitely give her the benefit of the doubt next time I'm in that neck of the woods.

Cheers!

yes, for more detail look up sam's and smiths reviews 100% accurate, thats why i only wrote 60 words,pointless going over old ground, i had nothing more to add except info about Tanya's service.

Offline punk

Swallowed did you pay extra?

Offline punk

Tanya is a reliable and good punt. Seen her a few times. She answers her own calls, well in my experience she has. I've reviewed her here as well as Smiths. She is skinny but has a nice figure, small tits though. Will do her best to please and has those seductive eyes.

TOTALLY AGREE

Offline punk

She didn't swallow mine! Must have been the garlic chilli curry I had the night before! Will have pineapple for breakfast next time.

But a really great punt. Super girl, lovely, intense dfk. very slim though. Not for those who like a bit of flesh to grab onto.

Guys Please dont wear her out  :hi: :lol:

Offline punk

How old would you say she is? Cracking figure for sure - especially those legs!

Mid 30's.

Offline smiths

yes, for more detail look up sam's and smiths reviews 100% accurate, thats why i only wrote 60 words,pointless going over old ground, i had nothing more to add except info about Tanya's service.

The point is there isnt any minimum or maximum number of words a reviewer has to use, its entirely up to him. Admin used a short review of Steves as an example of what he saw as just fine. Far more important in my view is the credibility of the punter doing the review, you are credible so thats all that matters to me. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

The point is there isnt any minimum or maximum number of words a reviewer has to use, its entirely up to him. Admin used a short review of Steves as an example of what he saw as just fine. Far more important in my view is the credibility of the punter doing the review, you are credible so thats all that matters to me. :thumbsup:

Thanks  :hi:

Offline glorfindel

spiderwebber

Does she have muscular arms?

Eh???

Her arms are slim and smooth and toned.

She's so much better looking in real life than in her AW profile, she's very slim but not as hungry looking as on her pictures which were taken a few months ago i think as her hair in now slightly different too, and she seems ever so slightly firmer and fuller

west8

she's very slim but not as hungry looking as on her pictures which were taken a few months ago i think as her hair in now slightly different too, and she seems ever so slightly firmer and fuller

That'll be due to all the protein-rich cumshakes she has no doubt been enjoying over the past few weeks.  :hi:

leglover123

What kind of pedicure did she have on her feet?

west8

What kind of pedicure did she have on her feet?

"Whatever kind you would like, Honey"  :D

leglover123

"Whatever kind you would like, Honey"  :D

Haha black Polish or French pedicure really do it for me!

spiderwebber

Haha black Polish or French pedicure really do it for me!

She has nice pretty feet, smooth and soft too
Her toes were not painted not French pedicured.
I'd have preferred slutty red polish myself .
I didn't jizz on them and defile them so feel free .

And I didn't pay her extra for swallowing , I think she just did it on impulse as she didn't make a big deal out of it .

spiderwebber

That'll be due to all the protein-rich cumshakes she has no doubt been enjoying over the past few weeks.  :hi:

Haha!!

The only negative is say would be that her arse is on the small side
I prefer bigger arses - but considering te only negative were that her arse a tad too small and her toes hadn't been painted nor French pedicured would both be me being really petty

Offline diego911

How was her teeth? Also was her pussy in good condition? only asking as I read she's in her mid-thirties.