Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG I booked has disappeared  (Read 1608 times)

Offline asseater34

Hoping someone can help with this.

Put in a booking against a WG after some mailing back and forth, meeting for tomorrow afternoon. Just got back from work and checked mails on AW but when clicking on a mail from her it shows 'The member that sent you this email is no longer active on the site.' and when clicking on her profile it shows 'The requested member was not found or is no longer valid for viewing'.

Can this happen when they are updating their profiles? I would be surprised if it were that as it has been the same for about 2hrs at least.

This is a WG with very good feedback on AW and good reviews on here, so not a low feedback count one to be wary of.

Do I start looking into Plan B, C, D's?

Offline Taggart

Hope she's not gone with your money !!

Seems a number of WGs will deactivate their profile if they are away - like half term - to avoid a barrage of emails on their return. Keep an eye on it, but if she has a phone number listed, it's always worth taking a screen grab or creating a PDF of the profile page to refere back to.

Offline asseater34

I would never part with any money before hand so that is all good. Just seems like a weird think to happen after agreeing the details, will keep an eye on it and get some other numbers lined up just incase Plan A doesn't appear back on the system.

Offline smiths

Put in a booking against a WG after some mailing back and forth, meeting for tomorrow afternoon. Just got back from work and checked mails on AW but when clicking on a mail from her it shows 'The member that sent you this email is no longer active on the site.' and when clicking on her profile it shows 'The requested member was not found or is no longer valid for viewing'.

Can this happen when they are updating their profiles? I would be surprised if it were that as it has been the same for about 2hrs at least.

This is a WG with very good feedback on AW and good reviews on here, so not a low feedback count one to be wary of.

WGs disappear off A/W all the time, this WG might have taken her profile down, deleted it for whatever reason or A/W did, who knows. I dont hang about for WGs so i would be looking elsewhere, if her profile returned i might try her again though i only call WGs, i dont waste my time with emails.

Offline mh

To determine her fate I'd go after the last person to contact her on AW...  :sarcastic:

Offline fisherofsouls

Can I be frank ?

There are hundreds of whores gagging to take your money, right this minute.  Of these, some of them will actually BE whores, ready to suck and fuck for money; among them, some will actually be the girl in the photo.  And a handful of THESE will give a decent service...

They do exist, you just have to shrug off the shit shower and persevere.

When it's good, it's really good, and the memories last a lifetime :-)

Offline latecomer

Yes, don't waste precious time on the one who's "disappeared".

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

They don't disappear when your updating it, but AW remove profiles for all sorts of reasons.  :unknown:
Have you tried ringing or texting her ? If you haven't got her number search her name on google and see if she has a website or ad elsewhere.  :)

Offline asseater34

thanks for the replies, have just found that I have her number from a previous time I attempted to see her but couldn't work out the times (found in the depths of my messaging app on my phone).

Will have to call in the morning to see if all is still on as can't really do it right now.

Offline Wilson85

I had one disappear due to taking a weeks holiday. I had a fit until I saw a message explaining the situation.

geek_lover

Seems to happen to me a lot.  I basically hotlist and keep an eye on them for a month or two before booking.  Good point about taking screengrab of number.  Might have to try this approach.  Someone else has mentioned on another thread keeping a "punting spreadshet" this may also be a viable approach I may look into.

xxxx

AW have removed profiles for real girls - but you still see the red warning ones on the site for ages.

Andre 3000

I think a few girls get cold feet about the idea, after they receive a few messages from the rampaging hordes on AW and pull their profiles.

Some come back a week or two later and start again others never do.

Offline Daffodil

AW delete profiles and girls come and go.

Give her a call, by all means as it sounds like this booking had been agreed, but you should already be thinking about alternative options.