Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STD scare and paranoia  (Read 2604 times)

Offline macmate

Yep, I've succumbed to it... not the STD, just the paranoia! It's a sorry tale, bear with me...

I'm a very careful and selective punter, but I've been reading the different posts over the past few months regarding STD's and the likelihood of catching one. My only risk element is OWO, otherwise squeaky clean.

So, I punted a couple of weeks ago. Sod's law dictates, my other half get fruity the night before I'm due to see her and I go in half empty - oh well, cracking session anyway.

Two days later, I go for a pee and OMG what is that pain?!!! A burning sensation right in my jap's eye... Now I'm fucked... All those stories come racing back, how I'm the unluckiest guy on the planet, I caught something from OWO... Pain continues over the next couple of days, needing to pee regularly but not much. Do all the internet research, is it an NSU, is it the clap? Now it seems to me that 2 days for an STD to show is pushing it, but previous punt was 2 months ago and that's bang on STD timescale - and a huge fucking problem if I've just given my missus a dose...

Knowing I have a problem regardless, it's off to the GUM clinic. I'll do a separate post in Regional/West Midlands for that.

Anyway, tests done and told to wait 10-14 days for the result. The pain lifted on the day I went to the clinic luckily. The realist in me knew the odds of me having anything were remote, but the mental torture I was having to go through was horrific. It's at this point I feel really envious of all you single guys...

Nurse at the GUM clinic indicated everything looked normal, even said my punting regime was pretty effective. There was something "abnormal" there, but likely to be an NSU, probably from "some sort of sexual trauma" - damn, that deeptroat was that good?!! She even explained the NSU could be from anything, so get-out-of-jail card sorted. Anyway my relief is tempered by the nurse mentioning that if anything does show up, I'll need to come back in - with my other half.

So I've got to wait, feeling shit and mentally anguished... end of the world scenario replaying in my head. To top it all, missus was after sex so I had to play tired for a while before giving in to a hand job and making a mess on her undies!

Anyway, 8 days after visiting the clinic, I get the text of heaven/hell - for me it's heaven, all tests NEGATIVE!

Where's it left me? Seriously thinking of retiring maybe. I know I'm only doing this because I'm a greedy cunt, my bucket list is pretty much complete... but it is so addictive. Risk/reward? Toss of a coin...? Here we go again...

StPunt

so you had protected sex?....ok some OWO but theres more risk for the giver than receiver. easy for me to say but if i were you i wouldn't worry. good luck.

JV547845

I can get a bit of post ejaculatory pain when peeing from anything from sitting uncomfortably for too long, alcohol, caffeine or even just dehydration.  Probably some prostate thing, or not quite cleaning out my johnson afterwards.  The GUM clinic told me not to worry about it as I've had it for like ever.

pleasure

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Macmate
Calm down been there had that, chances are you have rumbed the uretha tube and caused it when it happend to me I was sick as a parrot  :(  Dont drink fruit jucies and stay off the chilles and cheap larger they all caused the stinging for me and just like you it cleared up after I d got up the balls to go to GUM clinc only to be give all clear . happend after a really good session of OWO and several shags in walkups. I now steer clean of OWO and ask for more lube luv ;)
 Hope this helps calm you down.. :hi: :hi:

Offline mh

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:01:00 am by mh »

Offline jawill

Infections from owo are becomming more common.  It's also frightening howmany WGs don't realise they can transmit stuff with their mouths. I used to love it, but after catching gonorrhea years ago, I don't do it anymore .   In fact, the thought of seeing a girl who sees a few guys a day and who does cim just puts me off now.

I think if your single, then it's not so bad as if you do catch something, then your not giving it to someone else.

If your married or in a relationship........ Don't have owo.

I guess, out yourself in your other halfs place. If you caught something off her because she had slept around, how pissed off would you feel?

Glad it came back ok. But, usually with NSU they prescribe a course of doxycycline.......

Offline smiths

Yep, I've succumbed to it... not the STD, just the paranoia! It's a sorry tale, bear with me...

I'm a very careful and selective punter, but I've been reading the different posts over the past few months regarding STD's and the likelihood of catching one. My only risk element is OWO, otherwise squeaky clean.

So, I punted a couple of weeks ago. Sod's law dictates, my other half get fruity the night before I'm due to see her and I go in half empty - oh well, cracking session anyway.

Two days later, I go for a pee and OMG what is that pain?!!! A burning sensation right in my jap's eye... Now I'm fucked... All those stories come racing back, how I'm the unluckiest guy on the planet, I caught something from OWO... Pain continues over the next couple of days, needing to pee regularly but not much. Do all the internet research, is it an NSU, is it the clap? Now it seems to me that 2 days for an STD to show is pushing it, but previous punt was 2 months ago and that's bang on STD timescale - and a huge fucking problem if I've just given my missus a dose...

Knowing I have a problem regardless, it's off to the GUM clinic. I'll do a separate post in Regional/West Midlands for that.

Anyway, tests done and told to wait 10-14 days for the result. The pain lifted on the day I went to the clinic luckily. The realist in me knew the odds of me having anything were remote, but the mental torture I was having to go through was horrific. It's at this point I feel really envious of all you single guys...

Nurse at the GUM clinic indicated everything looked normal, even said my punting regime was pretty effective. There was something "abnormal" there, but likely to be an NSU, probably from "some sort of sexual trauma" - damn, that deeptroat was that good?!! She even explained the NSU could be from anything, so get-out-of-jail card sorted. Anyway my relief is tempered by the nurse mentioning that if anything does show up, I'll need to come back in - with my other half.

So I've got to wait, feeling shit and mentally anguished... end of the world scenario replaying in my head. To top it all, missus was after sex so I had to play tired for a while before giving in to a hand job and making a mess on her undies!

Anyway, 8 days after visiting the clinic, I get the text of heaven/hell - for me it's heaven, all tests NEGATIVE!

Where's it left me? Seriously thinking of retiring maybe. I know I'm only doing this because I'm a greedy cunt, my bucket list is pretty much complete... but it is so addictive. Risk/reward? Toss of a coin...? Here we go again...

The reality is punting holds risks, and punters of course have absolutely no idea for certain about what a WG has been doing and with whom. Sure those that advertise they offer BB can be avoided  but thats not proof obviously that she isnt offering it to some punters and thats not even taking into account her partner or pimp.

I punt on a risk to reward basis backed up by going to the GUM. For me at present i wouldnt bother punting if it was OW which does zero for me, fortunately i have never caught anything though i never get complacent that it couldnt happen.

Offline Dante

What's an NSU?

Non-specific Urethritis, the catch-all for "something's wrong, but none of the usual suspects". Could be as trivial as some trauma or disruption of the natural flora, or something they don't routinely test for.

Quesadilla

Non-specific Urethritis, the catch-all for "something's wrong, but none of the usual suspects". Could be as trivial as some trauma or disruption of the natural flora, or something they don't routinely test for.
I had an NSU in 2012, turned out to be a Urinary Tract Infection, honestly one of the most painful experiences of my life.  Antibiotics cleared it no problem at all.  Then it came back last year, they sent me home with more antibiotics.  Fortunately I decided I wasn't satisfied with that answer and thank fu@k I wasn't. When they did further tests it turned out I had testicular cancer. So it's always worth really following up on these things and being proactive because trust me an STI is not the worst thing that can happen to you. 

Purely because I was proactive mine was caught very early and treated immediately but it does make you think.

On a serious subject, how many of you self examine your little fellas? And no, having a WG give you a thorough tongue lashing does not count! :) 

JV547845

On a serious subject, how many of you self examine your little fellas? And no, having a WG give you a thorough tongue lashing does not count! :)

Monthly or so.  I don't really know what I'm looking for as there's a lot of other connective tissue attached to the testes.  Anything that's majorly different in one than the other would raise alarm bells.

Quesadilla

Monthly or so.  I don't really know what I'm looking for as there's a lot of other connective tissue attached to the testes.  Anything that's majorly different in one than the other would raise alarm bells.
Yep - changes in shape/size and any hard lumps as opposed to the soft connective tissues are the main signs. The important thing is to learn what they feel like while they're healthy so you notice any changes.

Toshiba

Been through all this, my Oh developed green gunk coming out her minge.

Both decided to go to the Gum clinic and thank fuck we were both clear, massive scare, enough to make me stop?

Despite me praying that if it came back negative im never punting again......guess what?

I have ....,dont kid yaself, you will punt again