Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki Lovely Milf of Harrow  (Read 2270 times)

10 review(s) for Nikki Lovely MILF (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

Read some nice comments about Nikki on here and saw her a few weeks ago. She works from a flat in a residential part of Harrow, lots of parking available, felt quite safe there.

Nikki looks exactly as the photos on her profile. Size 10-12 nice figure, good tits, shapely legs, pretty face. Paid for the hour with an added tender for CIM, £70 in total. It's cheap, and the service kind of reflects that. She doesn't exude passion like other girls: kissing with tongues was okay but limited, OWO was pretty good, she enjoyed receiving oral.

I quite enjoyed my session with Nikki, and though it wasn't the greatest hour Nikki certainly delivered in terms of service. Nikki definitely provides value for money and I recommend her for someone looking for a solid punt at a budget.

brolin_76

Thanks mate . She looks very young attractive don't know why she is introducing as milf. anyway hot listed.  :)

Offline Steve2

Thanks mate . She looks very young attractive don't know why she is introducing as milf. anyway hot listed.  :)

Cos she IS a MILF

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

mrhappypants

First sign you are getting old is when you notice how young the milf's are looking lately. :D

Dave