Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fisting (giving) in london  (Read 1370 times)

noface

Anybody can recommend good looking girl in London who would enjoy giving Fisting. Someone who knows what she's doing and enjoys that... kinky in mind so one doesnt need to tell them what to do ;)

thanks

Offline iPad3

Are you saying you want girl to shove her fist up your arse? If so fair play to you, I like a few fingers up mine but taking a fist albeit a petite female one is some feat!!!

If you want to fist a girl though I believe Maggie 21 takes em like a trooper, not sen her personally though.

noface

yeah girl fisting my arse is what I am after ... also idea of girl fisting me and me fisting her at the same time is quite appealing  :)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Are you not worried that your arsehole will resemble a wind sock after this activity?

:unknown:

noface

If you want to fist a girl though I believe Maggie 21 takes em like a trooper, not sen her personally though.

out of curiosity, whats her profile on AW? cant find her ;(

fredpunter

out of curiosity, whats her profile on AW? cant find her ;(

Out of curiosity, what happened to your face?

squeezebox

Are you not worried that your arsehole will resemble a wind sock after this activity?

:unknown:

Yep...that's gotta hurt!

Hidden Image/Members Only

charming_red

Out of curiosity, what happened to your face?

A previous WG probably mistook it for his arse and fisted him.

:sarcastic:

Offline iPad3

yeah girl fisting my arse is what I am after

I honestly thought I'd never here another man say that phrase.....you've gotta love ukp!!!!

west8

yeah girl fisting my arse is what I am after ...

Nothing out of the ordinary then?  :cool:

On a serious note, that's impressive. Good luck finding a girl who can pack the right punch - and make sure she uses a LOT of lube!