Author Topic: Sensual/erotic/tantric massage  (Read 744741 times)

Offline HelloThere

She is nice enough looking....I'm sure some have mentioned her in this thread already she is late 30s doesn't look it tho....and she is beside the other thai place I go to(castlebrae grns) like 2/3min walk ....it's her friends place as she isn't here for long but the room is nice and clean and relaxing

Offline pay as u hoe

Seen this thai bird yesterday and today External Link/Members Only nice lass and massage is fine and finish is good.....she talks all the time asking questions and telling you about her life.....I'm sure she is only working for a few more days then heading down south to see the family but says she will be back after the new year.....

Is HR included in the £30 half hour rate?

Offline HelloThere

No it's extra......I've been paying £60 for one hour £50+£10 I might have got lucky prob is usually +£20 but as I had £60(3x£20s) when handing her doe she said happy I said yes she said ten I said yea so next time obv I say same again £60? Lol

chico1000

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No it's extra......I've been paying £60 for one hour £50+£10 I might have got lucky prob is usually +£20 but as I had £60(3x£20s) when handing her doe she said happy I said yes she said ten I said yea so next time obv I say same again £60? Lol
Thanks this very useful.  I take it 30mins should be £40.

Offline HelloThere


Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Seen this thai bird yesterday and today External Link/Members Only nice lass and massage is fine and finish is good.....she talks all the time asking questions and telling you about her life.....I'm sure she is only working for a few more days then heading down south to see the family but says she will be back after the new year.....

Took the plunge and gave Lena a go today, had a 1hr £60 including HR booking. In football parlance it was a massage of two halves.

The first half was uninspired, as her actual Thai massage skills are decidedly average, obviously self taught or learnt on the job. However, it was her non stop verbal diarrhoea(honestly this girl is on a par with the mad Frenchie & Paola Tantra) and personal questions that became unbearable and after about 15mins of this I had to say to her that I didn't want talk anymore and just wanted to relax and enjoy the massage.  :scare:

Fortunately, she took heed and concentrated on the massage, which became more enjoyable from then on in. She was particularly good at teasing whilst I was still lying face down, before the inevitable time to turn over, where she altered her tactics and went route one til the finish  :D And right on cue as soon as I had shot my load she started the verbal diarrhoea again  :dash:

She's only here until Wednesday, she's worth a go, but don't forget to take your ear plugs.




Offline HelloThere

Yea she doesn't stop lol but imo it's decent she does a good job of playing with you and I was playing with her which adds to the fun......but as you say it was a shit load of personal questions and non stop talking about her personal life........apart from that I've just finished having a massage from Nina and she moves about last time I asked she was at ibrox now she was at cranhill in a high rise flat which wasn't the best and she doesn't play about she just gets on with massage and finish looking to make her money and she is done.....her English is ok buy she does come across aragantley imo she doesn't mean it......she did let me touch her ect and called me a taxi and let me wait so that wasn't bad but she doesn't look anything like her old self in the photo lol.....you can see it is her but packed on the beef still she is no bad.....

chico1000

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am kind of getting put off by the money with Lisa but I saw LauraNurugirl and EroticMassage4you and enjoyed both of them I think they were priced similarly .  In fact would definitely book Kate again just wondering if any of you chaps have seen Lisa and Kate or Laura and would care to compare.

Offline ediwalker

Met up with Laura the Nuru Girl a couple of weeks ago, and she was brilliant. Haven't been able to compare her to the other Glasgow girls as I'm in Edinburgh, but she's definitely better than anyone we have working here.

Offline Foxx09

Anyone know where lovely Michelle love went , worked out of flat on Alexandra parade ?

Offline Piccolo

Anyone know where lovely Michelle love went , worked out of flat on Alexandra parade ?

the same place Samantha H used to be at? Currently Tania's Tantra is there.

Offline Foxx09

That's the place , tania is a rip off half arsed massage and out 15 mins before your supposed to be , Michelle was the real deal you know where she went to ?

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
This one has popped up in the G31 area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a go yet?

Did anyone go and see her .... I've been in touch with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  ...... Fancied the hour long for £70 plus she said can cum twice and also does foot wank..  It's the same flat as Anna

Also how's the flat is it a safe enough area etc?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

It says Springburn and, if she's in that multi occupancy flat they were using, then it's a relatively new build, nice flat and yonks of safe parking at the back. You will be sent to the block across the road from the actual locus.

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Have u seen this girl.....

Also ...Locus ????? ok officer lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Yeah just call me Code. Not seen this girl but a couple of others at what I assume is the same flat. The girls seem to alternate every few weeks between this and flats off the Alex. Parade.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Half hour at £40?
Does that include he?

Offline Spanish Lad

Great reviews Chalky, thanks. Does anyone have any similar reviews for Edinburgh? Cheers
Wanted to do a little update since my initial post and here are a few I have seen recently.

External Link/Members Only - saw Nina last year and at the time was strictly massage and HR. Now does tantric, nude massage and allows a bit of boob touching. Pretty girl (put on a little weight since she's been here, as many do). Good massage to start, sensual to follow and decent HR.

External Link/Members Only - did I expect these pics to be real, of course not. Just another Romanian doing a substandard massage and wank. Out in Springburn along with the others, Tania, Sandra, etc all offering the same.

External Link/Members Only - seen Bella a few time and one of my favourites just now. Nice cheery girl (Czech), bubbly and attractive. Naked massage with HR and titty touching after a couple of visits.

External Link/Members Only - partial to the occasional Thai massage. Lena was very good £40 for 30 min massage plus HR, £50 body to body. Ok looking with a bit of a tummy but nice massage, cc swipes and went over time.

As usual if anyone has any other recommendations please shout. Interested in a massage with HR where there is anal play / prostate without necessarily having to ask (not Gabrielle). I'm guessing some of the Thai places may do this but yet to come across one (scuse the pun)

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Don't bother with Emma.  Lacklustre massage and poor hand job nothing sexy or competent about it. Face like she had just chewed on wasps nest with the occasional forced smile.  Nice wee body and touching but expensive wank at £40.  Looked as if she didn't want to be there.
 Tania is much much better but has gone back home.  Also different location in Springburn.  Indian country.

Offline sharklaser

Not had a good massage in ages, anyone had any joy recently?

Offline tit lover

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think this girl was previously an escort who has recently turned to just offering massage and has only done so recently. Anybody reckon she will be any good?

Seems like she could be a novice at this type of service but you never know. And she is on the large side which may also put some punters off.
If anybody has experience with her please do tell.

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think this girl was previously an escort who has recently turned to just offering massage and has only done so recently. Anybody reckon she will be any good?

Seems like she could be a novice at this type of service but you never know. And she is on the large side which may also put some punters off.
If anybody has experience with her please do tell.

Massage...HE....and cleaning services......wtf?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tit lover

Massage...HE....and cleaning services......wtf?
Yeah I know it is strange, but she used to be an escort with fairly decent reviews but I wonder if she really offers a good massage service. But it seems like she doesn't really know what she is doing so I can't be sure.

Offline pay as u hoe

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 05:43:35 pm by pay as u hoe »

Offline HelloThere

Is Patcha External Link/Members Only Lena??? Same Adress but two different phone numbers so not sure

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Is Patcha External Link/Members Only Lena??? Same Adress but two different phone numbers so not sure

Nah different girl mate. Patcha was working from a crap flat in Ibrox before Christmas, spoke to her on the phone but didn't book due to her location, could be tempted now that she is in a decent area and is working from a safe flat though.

Offline Rossco100

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 203
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
This one has popped up in the G31 area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a go yet?

I've seen her,very good looking girl with a great body because she was neither skinny or fat just the way i like women,decent massage,happy ending as expected.

As for the personality of Anna it was pretty much non existent,she said hardly anything but to be fair I wasn't really expecting a deep conversation with her anyway.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HelloThere

Cheers jock....must be a mutual friend and using apartment while Lena gone? .....is this same profile as that bird liz who I didn't go to see as impossible to get hold of External Link/Members Only pretty sure it is

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Cheers jock....must be a mutual friend and using apartment while Lena gone? .....is this same profile as that bird liz who I didn't go to see as impossible to get hold of External Link/Members Only pretty sure it is

It is mate, I actually got through and spoke to Miranda on the phone, she sounded foriegn but I couldn't pinpoint where she was from, but the killer again for me was her location, she is in one of the worst parts of Castlemilk. :thumbsdown:  On a brighter note, Lena appears to be working from the well established modern Thai flat near Cathcart station.

Offline Stogie

Anybody met with Tanya in Partick?

External Link/Members Only

She confirmed by text that HR is available

I'm sure I've seen the advert with a different name but same text recently - Catalaya, maybe?

Cheers

Offline spartanwizard

Does anyone have any info on Aleksandra 'Amazing massage'  in charing cross.  Sounds pretty legit but was wondering if anyone has visited her before I give her a try.
External Link/Members Only

Offline HelloThere

Just spotted a cracker I have never ever seen before I'm hoping she gives a decent massge!!! External Link/Members Only

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Just spotted a cracker I have never ever seen before I'm hoping she gives a decent massge!!! External Link/Members Only

At £70 for 30min it's not a decent massage I'd be worried about.
It's what comes after that I'd question.  :unknown:

Chalkywhyte

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ventured here last week. Attractive Italian girl (thought Romanian at first) in south side. 1hr firm, decent massage on back, turned over, helped her oil up her enhanced (but nice looking boobs). Bit of body to body with standard hand shandy finish. At this point the knickers came off and she put her leg up at the head end of the bed and invited me to finger her, Would have been rude not to.

External Link/Members Only

I think I saw Aleksandra at Charing Cross about 6 months ago. Professional massage with hand finish. If it's the place I'm thinking of its in a proper legit office building with a reception, and the massage room is downstairs, a bit weird.

Offline Stogie

That's some good new options, cheers Chalky!

What age roughly was the Italian lass? What was her place like?

Offline HelloThere

What u mean Pete piper?.....and Carla you say is south side ? Where abouts sir?.....cheers for responses :)

Offline HelloThere

I have 3 options today .....I have Carla(pretty sure I messaged before and a bit out the way(Paisley rd west) ) Patcha who I was going to see a while back also but also out the way(ibrox at time now battlefield which suits me) and this ebony masseuse in shawlands which I phoned up and she said £70 for one hour and has English accent pretty sure £70 one hour and prob extra £20

Chalkywhyte

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Italian girl was maybe mid twenties. Place ok, near cessnock. No sound of anyone else in flat. Also saw some toys in the room (not sure if these were intended for use on her or the client!

Anyone been to Patcha yet?

Offline HelloThere

Think I'm going to go for Patcha as it's best for me as closest bar this ebony chick but the fact I like Thai's when it comes to massage think I'll give her a crack and let you's guys know

Offline sharklaser

Anybody met with Tanya in Partick?

External Link/Members Only

She confirmed by text that HR is available

I'm sure I've seen the advert with a different name but same text recently - Catalaya, maybe?

Cheers

Think she is based in apache land in the east end not in partick I text her before asking

Offline HelloThere

***Update*** Arrived at Patcha/Lena's having to wait in living room as must have double booked ;( .....Patcha looks ok might not get her tho as having to wait half hour if I want her :(

Offline spartanwizard

Cheers chalky Ihave pm'd you.

Can anyone give me some recommendations, I have a couple of days up here in which I'd like to get a couple of punts in,  at least one being a good massage. Can anyone give me some ppointers on who's active at the minute and provides a good service. In and around Glasgow.
Cheers
S

Offline HelloThere

Patcha very similar to Lena....asks a lot of questions and does talk a lot.....bar that exact same as Lena she is very good at her job......I did get some body to body that wasn't great but traditional thai massage great and good finish

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

What u mean Pete piper?.....and Carla you say is south side ? Where abouts sir?.....cheers for responses :)

I just meant that if all you get is a massage (decent or not) and hand relief then £70 is a bit on the steep side. That's all.

Offline HelloThere

It's £70 for one hour which is close to standard if it includes HJ

Starance

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ventured here last week. Attractive Italian girl (thought Romanian at first) in south side. 1hr firm, decent massage on back, turned over, helped her oil up her enhanced (but nice looking boobs). Bit of body to body with standard hand shandy finish. At this point the knickers came off and she put her leg up at the head end of the bed and invited me to finger her, Would have been rude not to.

External Link/Members Only

I think I saw Aleksandra at Charing Cross about 6 months ago. Professional massage with hand finish. If it's the place I'm thinking of its in a proper legit office building with a reception, and the massage room is downstairs, a bit weird.

Which one of the 2 would you recommend?


Also,

Has anyone seen these 2 yet?

External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only

Chalkywhyte

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Depends what you're looking for but Alksandras was professional and a bit clinical. As for Cara the Italian, she was naked and I got to play with her bits :)

Tried Kat last week, no reply but would also be interested to know the score.

Decided on a rare divert away from massage today and called PetiteKate who has been well reviewed. Comms were good but sadly unavailable. Anyone recommend a similar service i.e dfk, initiates round 2, not Romanian. Cheers

Offline GavMaxwell

Just spotted a cracker I have never ever seen before I'm hoping she gives a decent massge!!! External Link/Members Only

Any alternative numbers to ring her on as opposed to the 070 number that is currently on her profile ?

Offline kazuma

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 35
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Was Carla attractive? How was her physically - tall/short, petite/large, etc? Compared to other masseurs in Glasgow, how is she?

Kaz