Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: True Lesbian for threesome  (Read 2309 times)

kwahima

Guys, any recommendations on some true lesbian couples for threesome? i just wish to see some genuine lesbian actions during the punt  :lol:

password02

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:33:10 pm by password02 »

Quesadilla

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24246.0

See review from Cisco

External Link/Members Only
I've had them on my HL for a while but the profile shows up as being in Londonderry, Ireland and no login for a month.  :(

Any more for any more? 

password02

From what i remember when I saw Mia Stars she and her GF go back home for a few months until the money runs put and then they come back to work in London 1st and then do a few 3-5 day tours around the UK.

They normally come over to London for 3-4 months at a time so may be end of the year or start of 2014

Offline punk

From what i remember when I saw Mia Stars she and her GF go back home for a few months until the money runs put and then they come back to work in London 1st and then do a few 3-5 day tours around the UK.

They normally come over to London for 3-4 months at a time so may be end of the year or start of 2014

i love to see them achieve that one.

password02

Offline TreyWalker

I've found them really hard to get hold of.

Offline punk

Yes sorry 2015!!!

No worries, i signed a form off last week and dated it 2012.

Offline mh

I used to regularly look for duos and had at least 3 poor imitations of an "interactive duo meet" before seeing the Blondies, Mia and Michelle. Since seeing them I've stopped even looking at duos - it would be nigh on impossible for anything to beat the experience they provided. Bucket list item well and truly ticked there.

Offline mh

No worries, i signed a form off last week and dated it 2012.

:lol: :lol:

vegg1e

If it's not too late, I had a terrific 3some with MissKDD and LilyHart.
These 2 girl I don't think have ever met before so understandably there were initial nerves. But they very quickly faded as the snogging started.

Quesadilla

If it's not too late, I had a terrific 3some with MissKDD and LilyHart.
These 2 girl I don't think have ever met before so understandably there were initial nerves. But they very quickly faded as the snogging started.
Hendrix also rated Koa32 and MissKDD together as well - never mind "initial nerves" having not met, aparrently Koa got straight into a passionate DFK with KDD, lapped up her squirt and generally had a great time.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38274.msg516702;topicseen#msg516702
Seeing them both separately over the next week and assuming all goes well they are definitely on my short list for a duo maybe as an early Christmas present!  :D

Offline jichael mackson

Have been searching too, serious lack of options. I was thinking of Hot Ameera and Wet Ginger but they seem to have stopped working together. My range is £200 and below.

password02

Have been searching too, serious lack of options. I was thinking of Hot Ameera and Wet Ginger but they seem to have stopped working together. My range is £200 and below.

Maybe back in a few weeks?  I have asked for an update on this perhaps for my next 3some - Waiting for the girls to start talking about the options for times and dates and if available as solo or as a duo.  Will update whenknown

:hi:

The happy one

Hi,

How far you willing to travel or do you want them to come to you

kwahima

Hi,

How far you willing to travel or do you want them to come to you

travelling, incall/outcall won't be a problem
just wish for a pair of genuine lesbian couple  :P

The happy one

travelling, incall/outcall won't be a problem
just wish for a pair of genuine lesbian couple  :P

Then I would say that you could do no wrong if you was to get in touch with this one and ask for her to arrange either one of her friends

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To watch her doing toni with a dildo while toni squirts all over her is a sight to behold

And again watching Lucy eat her pussy is worth it as well

kwahima

Then I would say that you could do no wrong if you was to get in touch with this one and ask for her to arrange either one of her friends

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To watch her doing toni with a dildo while toni squirts all over her is a sight to behold

And again watching Lucy eat her pussy is worth it as well
any idea if they will do 4some?  :lol:

The happy one

any idea if they will do 4some?  :lol:

Hi,

Yes I feel that would be something they would be over the moon

When I saw them at a party they were so much into each other it is almost a shame to put my cock in their mouths while they were snogging the life out of each other

kwahima

Hi,

Yes I feel that would be something they would be over the moon

When I saw them at a party they were so much into each other it is almost a shame to put my cock in their mouths while they were snogging the life out of each other
would you say all 3 of them are beautiful, gorgeous or average?  ;)

The happy one

On a scale of 1 to 10 and 1 being bad then fuck they are two very solid 8.5 and and fuck off the scale 9 at least

kwahima

that's too tempting then  :dash:
just sent sara an email on AW asking about 4some  :P

The happy one

Let me know how that goes

That will be a review that I would love to read

password02

Let me know how that goes

That will be a review that I would love to read

Any idea of costs? FFFM

The happy one

Any idea of costs? FFFM

God knows to be honest

But it has to be one at incall and two at outcall

Don't know if they will shift on that if I had it I would be there

password02

As the 3 girls are doing a FFF day why not get a meet before the event ? The girls will be there anyway so perhaps a 30 min or even an hour should still be reasonable to tick off the punting FFFM box

The happy one

I gave one of them a lift home after the last party

So I left then went back once all the guys had gone

They were still going at each other I wanted to join in but had the feeling if I had asked or offered then I could have spoilt a fucking great horny show

Took them 40 min to stop

I don't think they would meet with someone before a party as they would want t be all dressed and sorted for the party and after would be too knackering

kwahima

got the rates just now
540 for 1 hour
760 for 2 hours

what do you guys think? i want to see their faces tho if im to make a booking

password02

got the rates just now
540 for 1 hour
760 for 2 hours

WOW that's serious wonga !! - 1 hour is £180 per girl and 2 hours £253 per girl - You definitely need to see faces for that money - However are they not doing a 3 girl session with several guys at £250 each? would save you a lot of money if you do not mind sharing?

kwahima

dont think im brave enough to do party sex yet  :dash:
always wanted to try LMP as well but same reason

The happy one

got the rates just now
540 for 1 hour
760 for 2 hours

Fuck. I knew it would be a lot and out of my range

No matter what way you book two of them have to travel so I take it that is worked in but fuck

If I was to win tonight then yes it would be worth every penny

Facial it is hard to say as what floats my boat might not be the same for you

Sara is for me a stunner
Lucy is hot
Toni is hot but in my poi on the plainest out the three but then again I have chased a hell of a lot plainer to be kicked back

I would rate her in the low 8s lucy high 8s and sara mid9s

Hope that helps