Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie law  (Read 867 times)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any information?

She has put in a very good bid on an RB, have received face pic and looks good.

Quesadilla

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any information?

She has put in a very good bid on an RB, have received face pic and looks good.
Not had the pleasure but profile and fb looks very slightly suspect.  Been registered since Nov last year yet only 3 AW feedback from April and May this year.  2 of them are from the same guy, "mrmoonmachine" - when you look at his fb he seems to have an awful lot of fb from "member not active" and a lot of repeats of the same SP's he's visiting.  Other fb seems slightly less suspicious but for me 3 feedback in a year, no FR's, only one profile pic, all adds up to slightly higher risk than I would take personally.

But that one pic is nice so please TOFTT and let us know!  :D

Offline sublimetoridiculous

But that one pic is nice so please TOFTT and let us know!  :D
Just spoke to her on the phone. I think she is a genuine part-timer.

Decision time ....

Quesadilla

Just spoke to her on the phone. I think she is a genuine part-timer.

Decision time ....
Go on....you know you want to!

Dusktildawn

She has bid on my rb's several times
Her pics look good and she sent several face pictures to me

My only concern has been her lack of recent feedback but I would love to know if you do see her as I think she would be a lot of fun

Offline Peterbry

Same, has bid on my RBs. I've arranged to meet twice and twice the meeting has never taken place. First time the timings didn't work out, the second time it was all arranged outside of AW, then an hour before the planned meeting time I contacted her to confirm she was coming and she said she didn't meet without an AW booking having been put through (which was a bizarre excuse considering she hadn't mentioned it in the 3 days prior when we were chatting via her email address).

So, not sure how genuine she is but would love to know. From our email exchanges she sounds a proper minx.

Offline shagbambi

She is genuine.  I know of one or two fellow punters that have seen her and only had good things to say.