External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyFinally got around to seeing Ayla, having decided to avoid the mad scramble when she popped up a few years back. Price has crept to £120/hr (from £100).
She advertises in a few places, 3 ads I can spot on sensualmassages alone.
Thanks to TM, LLP and others for their reviews.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362993https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=376440CommsShe's got a new number since she came back from Oz earlier this year. Fairly responsive over whatsapp but only on days she's working. She's never picked up whenever I've tried calling her.
LocationReasonable flat near Latimer Road tube, well documented in other reviews. I liked the vibe of the Asian-influenced room and wasn't bothered by laying on the bare table. Decent enough shower with a large mirror so you can admire your guns and/or lament your belly.
The girlCurvy, dark-haired mid-30s Brit. Thickset (size 10/12), bit of a tummy, full enhanced tits (not bolt ons), some tats. Overall well-shaped for the job IMO. If I saw a photo of her I'm not sure I'd think she was that pretty (narrow face and some pockmarks) but she's one of those women that oozes sensuality (as TM would put it). She's tactile and friendly.
The serviceAyla was standing naked waiting for me when I got back from the shower and, as I brushed past her to get on the table, I knew I was in a for a good time.
Ayla can offer a range of massages - lomi lomi, sensual/play as well as deep tissue/therapeutic - and I get the sense she's quite versatile, so my advice would be to ask for what you want in advance, e.g. swipes, reach-unders or to give her feedback during the session. For me, she eased the transition from therapeutic to sensual very well, increasing the soft touches and kisses to my back/neck. After the flip it was a bit of a blur: there was no order about things - it just flowed. Some front slides, full access to her body, fingers in her pussy, sucked her tits, hands everywhere, we were standing at one point, lots of nuzzling and some kissing, all usually accompanied with a slow wank. Good times.
£120/hr for massage, B2B and HJ.
No other extras were discussed but, even without the benefit of previous reviews, you can tell that more is on offer.
RatingIn hindsight, I should have dived in earlier back in late 2022 but I'm glad I made it to see her. For me, the overall package works well.