Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petite_eva20  (Read 721 times)

11 review(s) for sweetpetite_baby (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline northlondonlad

Hi all ,

Saw Eve last week for a 1 hour incall. i had a bad punt . in 1 hour i only had 5 minutes off sex. she kept wanking me off then she would dilly dally in which i would go soft, Eve done this for most of the punt. shes a real time waster. she started with oral then sex, on the first pop i came quick, she  asked if i wanted a massage i said no. she starts foreplay again and starts her time wasting tactics, i asked for sex again , she takes so long to get a condom out i get a semi . she puts it on anyway, jumps on top for about 30 second then jumps off takes the condom off , i told her i didn't come she says "i know"  , i finally get hard again asked for sex she says NO " only sex twice" . . =there was plenty of time to try again.

Eve gives a really bad service, and doesn't enjoy her job.im paying for sex and she cant even keep me hard . she gave off a really bad vibe like i blackmailed her into to having sex with me or something.

- time wasting tactics
- no kissing (not bothered about that tbh)
- no doggy ( she made up some BS excuse)
- only allowed sex twice ( i didn't pop  the second time ,as her poor service made me soft)
- poor service

AVOID

( spray some febreeze and have a wank lol)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:31:53 am by northlondonlad »