Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Hot List Recommendations in London?  (Read 2358 times)

west8

New Polish Girl
Emily Creme Brulee
Sweet and Kinky Nicole
Sexy Tayla
Independent Lena
Lovely Isabell
Naughty Natalie
Angela Minx
Sweet Chantelle
Horny Lucy
Michelle Independent

Any more suggestions are welcome please guys. As long as they're within the M25 and as good as those above, I'm game!

Mark Andrews

mrhappypants

West8, forgive me; whatever else you may be, if you are not a genuine punter you are trying very hard to convince!

Keep in mind that probably both Naughty Natalie and Sweet Chantelle are bait and switch.   Sweet Chantelle is a good value local polish punt i.e. not worth a long journey but reliable and rewarding if you are in the area. I would put Blond Lena in the same "local" category but the photos are accurate. Of Lena, be warned that the allegations of clock-watching have substance and she has put on weight. Her personality and service are appealing and I return. I would say Natalie has a shapely figure but the service is indifferent. Also check out my review and the balanced discussion of Stunning Julie.  Emily lives up to the pictures although I found her difficult to connect with.

Julie, Lena and Chantelle are all regulars.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 12:08:23 am by mrhappypants »

west8

West8, forgive me; whatever else you may be, if you are not a genuine punter you are trying very hard to convince!

Keep in mind that probably both Naughty Natalie and Sweet Chantelle are bait and switch.   Sweet Chantelle is a good value local polish punt i.e. not worth a long journey but reliable and rewarding if you are in the area. I would put Blond Lena in the same "local" category but the photos are accurate. Of Lena, be warned that the allegations of clock-watching have substance and she has put on weight. Her personality and service are appealing and I return. I would say Natalie has a shapely figure but the service is indifferent. Also check out my review and the balanced discussion of Stunning Julie.  Emily lives up to the pictures although I found her difficult to connect with.

Julie, Lena and Chantelle are all regulars.

Stunning Julie is spot on - and in Farringdon next week! Having just read your review and the forensic report by Jason, she seems a no-brainer. HL'd. :)

There is too much uncertainty vis-a-vis Naughty Natalie even though she's local, so I deleted her from my HL until she gets 'real' pictures.

mrhappypants

Mark Andrews

Stunning Julie is spot on - and in Farringdon next week! Having just read your review and the forensic report by Jason, she seems a no-brainer. HL'd. :)

There is too much uncertainty vis-a-vis Naughty Natalie even though she's local, so I deleted her from my HL until she gets 'real' pictures.

Please let us know how you get on in hiring her! she looks stunning!  :rolleyes:

west8

She is 100% for the week after next in Farringdon. I think that week is going to be a 'blonde' week  :drinks: