Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Pearl (Pearls Paradise)  (Read 3101 times)

fingal91

I've seen her a few times now so this is a combination post.
Incalls are from various apartments she rents usually over a weekend. Outcalls she comes to you. Seen her as both. Incalls a bit cheaper and usually in SE London (Bermondsey, Southwark etc)

Communication: Fine before and during. Friendly girl, native English speaker. Can chat to her no problem.

Appearance is like the photos. She's a curvy woman with a great rack and ass. Curvy, not fat. She's fairly tall as well (not huge, but far from short). Has lovely soft skin and nice mouth. Pussy and arse very clean. Basically nothing to complain about!

Services were all nicely delivered each time. Maybe because of the times I've seen her (usually late or early), it seems like she wants you to be in control and do the work. You thrust from below with some girls, whereas others will bounce and ride (she's more the former). Anal is definitely available but you need to take care because she's tight and sensitive (which is good).

There's nothing to stop me going back, except wanting to try other girls (and money).

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:42:17 pm by fingal91 »

Offline Sedlmayer

I've seen her a few times now so this is a combination post.
Incalls are from various apartments she rents usually over a weekend. Outcalls she comes to you. Seen her as both. Incalls a bit cheaper and usually in SE London (Bermondsey, Southwark etc)

Communication: Fine before and during. Friendly girl, native English speaker. Can chat to her no problem.

Appearance is like the photos. She's a curvy woman with a great rack and ass. Curvy, not fat. She's fairly tall as well (not huge, but far from short). Has lovely soft skin and nice mouth. Pussy and arse very clean. Basically nothing to complain about!

Services were all nicely delivered each time. Maybe because of the times I've seen her (usually late or early), it seems like she wants you to be in control and do the work. You thrust from below with some girls, whereas others will bounce and ride (she's more the former). Anal is definitely available but you need to take care because she's tight and sensitive (which is good).

There's nothing to stop me going back, except wanting to try other girls (and money).

External Link/Members Only

Nice one, thanks. I've tried to see her a couple of times, but her incalls are a bit erratic and tend to be announced a bit short notice for me, even though Southwark is convenient for me.
Looks like I'll have to keep on trying.

cockneybstrd

Saw her a few times when she did outcalls only... Sounds like she is still as good ever.

Will have to rebook again soon

fingal91

Nice one, thanks. I've tried to see her a couple of times, but her incalls are a bit erratic and tend to be announced a bit short notice for me, even though Southwark is convenient for me.
Looks like I'll have to keep on trying.

Indeed. But they can be a bit cheaper and not inconvenient if you are nearby already.

Offline Sedlmayer

Indeed. But they can be a bit cheaper and not inconvenient if you are nearby already.

Sorry, old chap, I don't quite get your drift...... Could you expand a bit, perhaps.. :unknown:

fingal91

Sorry, old chap, I don't quite get your drift...... Could you expand a bit, perhaps.. :unknown:
Incalls can be a a bit cheaper. Usually in SE London.

love1

Anyone seen her recently? Under a new name maybe?

cockneybstrd

Anyone seen her recently? Under a new name maybe?

Nope still retired to the best of my knowledge... been quite a while since she has been active...

Anyway welcome to ukpunting an interesting first post.... always like an interesting first post