Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: discretion while punting  (Read 1565 times)

Offline johncee83

Was out tonight for a quick punt, had phoned a couple girls trying to arrange something short notice as I was in town with some spare time.. anyway after trying a couple I arranged a 15min quickie with one.

This isn't so much about the punt, more about before it. I arrived but got told to wait outside so I'm sitting in the car in the street and a motorbike pulls up and parks. Boy jumps off the bike and he's hanging about outside the close door, on his phone a few times and texting away. Now I start to think that it's a but coincidental, looks like this wg is double booking as this guys obviously (to me anyway, as I'm there for the same thing) trying to contact the girl at this flats to get the door number. She never answered her phone to me and text me to say door number but wait for her text to come up.

Anyway this cunts hanging about outside the door phoning away and i get the text to head up. Have to walk past this guy right in front of the door and he's standing staring as i ring the buzzer. So i went up with low expectations for a quick bj, thinking this girl must be just telling punters to come up whenever then just phoning whoevers outside, pure conveyor belt service.

But my point is that the guy hanging about, I'm 100% sure he was another punter and it was totally obvious he was up to something dodgy. Maybe as another punter it was more obvious to me. Whilst punting I am always discreet, would never hang around a front door on my phone and stare at other cunts going in and out the place.

If any of you guys from glasgow go punting on a motorbike then you know who you are ya rocket!

Tjkooker

That's taz. Almost guaranteed  :lol:

Offline johncee83

Haha be funny if some body did own up, just freakish indiscreet crazy behaviour. Fucksake take a wander round the block or something.

Offline tazman1002001

TJ good one..... I'm in Luton on work for the next few days so unless some fuckers nicked my Harley then I'm safe
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

nova painted floozie

Maybe it is too obvious for a punter - most are more discreet.
Perhaps just a visitor to the block or similar. Is this punting paranoia? Not knocking you for thinking it one bit but can you be sure?
Was he there when you left?

Offline johncee83

Haha I know it sounds a bit paranoid, but I would bet money on this boy being there for a punt. Just too coincidental it was same door number and him constantly phoning. Nah he was away by the time I was leaving but that was 20-25minutes after I'd went up and he was waiting around for at least 10 minutes before I went up, so he must of gave up and left the bike was away too.

Offline valdishere

Haha I know it sounds a bit paranoid, but I would bet money on this boy being there for a punt. Just too coincidental it was same door number and him constantly phoning. Nah he was away by the time I was leaving but that was 20-25minutes after I'd went up and he was waiting around for at least 10 minutes before I went up, so he must of gave up and left the bike was away too.

No doubt Taz firing back down to Luton!