Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Let Have Sexy Fun' - Make Sure You Have 'White Wind'  (Read 983 times)

10 review(s) for Sexymelodysexy. (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Convince Me

I called Melody we agreed a time, she text her location.

On route she sent a further text which I responded to as I was unsure what 'White Wind' was. In my naivety I presumed this was some street slang for cocaine! She texts me back (as I arrive in her road) saying white wine.

I call her, as I don't have the wine she tells me to go to the high street. I ask her where is the high street in Hanwell, as I'm not from round these parts. Melody tells me to forget it & cancelled our appointment.

Oh well I'm off to Waitrose in W13 to get myself a nice bottle of red & invest my £100 in a more appreciative lass.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

Sounds like she may have had a drop too much already. Maybe a lucky escape.

Cal Sam

Should have told her about the tescos home delivery services

Offline Convince Me

To be fair she could of gone ahead with the booking & given me a shit time.

Offline mh

To be fair she could of gone ahead with the booking & given me a shit time.

It comes to something when you're grateful that a demanding, petulant, seemingly alcohol-dependent WG decided you were not worthy of her oh-so valuable time because you didn't bring her a fix!

So don't put any thanks her way for saving you from a shit punt, instead heap derision on her as you have done with this thread. Thanks for bringing her to our attention and well done for a lucky escape yourself!

Offline Steve2