Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna..... Romania comes to Poole  (Read 1228 times)

4 review(s) for SEXXYANNAXXX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline starman555

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well having read the feedback I expected a friendly chatty humerous sexy girl...boy was I wrong....
I should have realised from her short replies and manner on the phone but the field reports were telling me different, I thought to myself she can't dislike me, she hasn't seen me and we have hardly spoken...
When she openened the door the feedback was correct she is stunning..small maybe just 5 foot tall but perfectly formed and really pretty, one of the best I have seen...
I suspected something was wrong though, she didn't smile...hardly spoke, I in turn smiled told her she was beautiful etc but the lady never changed she acted although she hated me... could easily give me a complex..Guess she doesn't like old men I am 60..but if that is the case she has wrong job.
no offer of a shower..( I had showered 10 minutes earlier but she didn't know that, rubbed my dick brutally with a wet wipe before she gave me owo, every now and then she I think swore at me in her lingo.......as luck will have it attitude doesn't really phase me, as long as I have my dick in a lovely girl I am happy,,,girlfriend experience she was not...but as I say she was beautiful...to cap it all the dunky broke as I came and she swiftly disappeared...off to the clap clinic for me.
I treated her with friendliness and respect, I in turn was treated like a Leper..don't know what was wrong, she only let me go down on her for seconds , wouldnt kiss and hated fucking me..all in all bit of a disaster...would I return..no way..shame as she is definately one of the best lookers I have ever seen

Pros....Stunning looking..sort of submissive

Cons ...bad attitude....full of hate.

Offline snowbum

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well having read the feedback I expected a friendly chatty humerous sexy girl...boy was I wrong....
I should have realised from her short replies and manner on the phone but the field reports were telling me different, I thought to myself she can't dislike me, she hasn't seen me and we have hardly spoken...
When she openened the door the feedback was correct she is stunning..small maybe just 5 foot tall but perfectly formed and really pretty, one of the best I have seen...
I suspected something was wrong though, she didn't smile...hardly spoke, I in turn smiled told her she was beautiful etc but the lady never changed she acted although she hated me... could easily give me a complex..Guess she doesn't like old men I am 60..but if that is the case she has wrong job.
no offer of a shower..( I had showered 10 minutes earlier but she didn't know that, rubbed my dick brutally with a wet wipe before she gave me owo, every now and then she I think swore at me in her lingo.......as luck will have it attitude doesn't really phase me, as long as I have my dick in a lovely girl I am happy,,,girlfriend experience she was not...but as I say she was beautiful...to cap it all the dunky broke as I came and she swiftly disappeared...off to the clap clinic for me.
I treated her with friendliness and respect, I in turn was treated like a Leper..don't know what was wrong, she only let me go down on her for seconds , wouldnt kiss and hated fucking me..all in all bit of a disaster...would I return..no way..shame as she is definately one of the best lookers I have ever seen

Pros....Stunning looking..sort of submissive

Cons ...bad attitude....full of hate.

I saw her a few months back and would generally concur apart from a few smiles, but her mate  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is better looking and with a great attitude. Hidden Image/Members Only