Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olesha - Tantric Massage  (Read 4956 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only

This might not be everyone's cup of tea - but I visited and had a good time.

An actual Tantric massage that involved breath work etc.
I usually visit proper 'tantric' therapists but my regular tantrika is abroad.

Visited her and was not disappointed - we did breath work as part of the session and I will be returning (until my regular tantrika returns at least).

feel free to ask questions.....

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Where did she touch you, how hard  and for how long?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Tantric massage is about controlling and noticing the sense becoming aroused and using slow deep breaths to try and regulate it.....

prolonging orgasm (not that I need it) - but delayed orgasm is pretty cool!

she touched me all over, for an hour. it was good.

:)

Quesadilla

Tantric massage is about controlling and noticing the sense becoming aroused and using slow deep breaths to try and regulate it.....

prolonging orgasm (not that I need it) - but delayed orgasm is pretty cool!

she touched me all over, for an hour. it was good.

:)

And then what?  Just touching? Any oral, any penetration? Genuinely curious as I do like a good massage but usually with a very happy ending. :)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Ending was happy (not very happy) - in keeping with the expectation of the service I guess.

I didnt ask and she didnt offer any other than HE.

to some this is an expensive massage with HE, but as I said - it's a tantric massage and not everyone's cup of tea.

If you're looking for anything more than a HE probably one you should avoid.
that said, prostate massage is on offer too!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Was any prostate massage included? I seem to recall hearing that that is a feature of the tantric experience..

Quesadilla

Ending was happy (not very happy) - in keeping with the expectation of the service I guess.

I didnt ask and she didnt offer any other than HE.

to some this is an expensive massage with HE, but as I said - it's a tantric massage and not everyone's cup of tea.

If you're looking for anything more than a HE probably one you should avoid.
that said, prostate massage is on offer too!

Hmm...I've had a tantric with VHE recently but no breathwork, will have to think about it but thanks for the review. Sounds like I need to find someone who does both! Does that make me greedy?  :D

Was any prostate massage included? I seem to recall hearing that that is a feature of the tantric experience..

My regular lady does this as a separate service - she calls it Lingham Massage - sounds pretty intense, mix of tantric with prostate massage, but building up arousal then cooling you down, repeatedly.  I do enjoy a prostate massage occsaionally and have to give it a try one day.
Larissa Naughty - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
My recent reviews here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40418.0

Offline hockogrockle

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, at the risk of being repetitive. As far as I am concerned Tantric is just a pretentious excuse for an overpriced wank. Something you could do yourself for free, in other words. Sorry, Tantric fans.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, at the risk of being repetitive. As far as I am concerned Tantric is just a pretentious excuse for an overpriced wank. Something you could do yourself for free, in other words. Sorry, Tantric fans.

horses for courses.

Quesadilla

Whatchutalkin'bout hockogrockle???

Seriously though I have for most of my adult life paid good money reasonably regularly for a massage without a HE - always have done, great for de-stressing, and for sports it's almost essential to work out any kinks.  I was having sports massages once every week or two in the build up to my last triathlon, couldn't imagine training that hard without it. 

I quite happily hand over £50 - 60 for that service from a trained masseuse.  Now, maybe massage just isn't your thing which is fair enough - if you wouldn't pay for a regular (non-sexual) massage I can see why it wouldn't make any sense at all to you.

For me to pay £60-70 for the same massage with a hand job makes perfect sense.  A massage is always sensual and if the masseuse is a sexy lady who wouldn't want her to tug you off?  If you're paying £20 extra vs a regular massage definitely yes.  And having someone else wank me off is never the same as a DIY job. 

For me personally I often go for vanilla massages with a BJ / CIM or with full sex - now we're talking maybe twice the price of a regular massage, but that still seems pretty reasonable and far removed from the realms of having a wank all by myself. 

The tantric thing - it certainly can be a bit of pretentious new age crap - and it means totally different things to different people.  Certainly descriptions I've heard of tantric from different WG's are all different - but my personal experiences have all been great.  Very erotic, sensual, more blatantly arousing throughout, and then to finish with a BJ or sex! 

I'm sure different girls give a different quality of service just as in regular massages and regular WG's. As with any service YMMV.  But it works for me every now and then and if you haven't tried it why knock it?

In the immortal words of Gary Coleman - "it takes different strokes to rule the world?  Yes it does!"  :D