Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Darya1-Borehamwood.  (Read 810 times)

1 review(s) for Alicce Sexy Girl (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

I spotted this WGs A/W profile and as i was in the area anyway i thought i would take a total punt on her.

Rang her and she agreed to the booking at the time i required and i asked for the postcode but before she had time to send it to me by text she sends me a text asking if i can re-arrange the booking for 2 hours time. No, i wouldnt be in the area then, i booked for a specific time and made that clear to her. So a negative off me for trying to fuck me about and wasting my time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline laidbackasiandude

Looks like "Darya" double-booked your allotted time mate with another punter possibly booking 90minutes??
Any consolation Smiths, at least you didn't part with your cash (except for any travel expenses of-course).

Offline smiths

Looks like "Darya" double-booked your allotted time mate with another punter possibly booking 90minutes??
Any consolation Smiths, at least you didn't part with your cash (except for any travel expenses of-course).

Yes that was my thinking, no travel cost either as i was in the area anyway but she didnt know that.

yorkshire123

Sorry you've been fucked about again smiths, a shame as she looks cute.

Offline smiths

Thanks. :thumbsup: Apart from wanting to inform other punters on here of this i am not that bothered, as i say i was in the area anyway so it didnt cost me any money, just a bit of wasted time and when this went tits up i booked a regular and had a good punt with her. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:16:11 pm by smiths »

Offline Jimmyredcab

We all get fucked about from time to time, most of us don't do reviews just to boost our review count.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reviews like this are bollocks ----- but sadly within the rules.   :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

We all get fucked about from time to time, most of us don't do reviews just to boost our review count.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reviews like this are bollocks ----- but sadly within the rules.   :thumbsdown:

So says the punter who labels ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour as skanks despite punting with one and giving her a positive review not mentioning she was a skank. What use was that review at the time, the sum total of fuck all as you didnt mention you thought she was a skank, only confirming she was recently when i asked you about it.

You then recently posted you would punt with Nicole if she were an Indie despite the fact she charges or did then £80 an hour. Your all over the place. Thats real total bollocks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:34:10 pm by smiths »