Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarian Hot List Recommendations in London?  (Read 3923 times)

west8

Adele
Madlin Moon
Girlfriend Dior
Smiley Miley
Hot Ameera
Monique Moretti
Lola Bell
Smiley Sindy

Can you guys please suggest some more - anywhere within the M25 is workable if they are super fit :)

Offline Urban_G

For what it's worth, Girlfriend Dior (formerly Dior.xx) is half Israeli.

west8

Interesting - I didn't know.

Always fancied venturing into Palestinian Territory, but to have shared my Christian Love juice with a member of God's chosen race was a first for me (I think).

:hi:

raylondoner

Stacy Nice Summer is an absolute must!  :dance:

west8

I went to call her last week, but her profile had vanished :)

Hope she comes back soon as it seems everyone says she is fantastic.

Offline herbie007

I've shagged 4 of the Hungarians mentioned above and they were al great shags.

Here's another 2 Hungarians that I had a good time with.

Ariana
External Link/Members Only

Scarlett Best
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

west8

Cheers herbie,

Scarlett looks great - esp at that rate!

Hidden Image/Members Only

:)

Offline herbie007

Cheers herbie,

Scarlett looks great - esp at that rate!

Hidden Image/Members Only

:)

Yes she's a great shag, she charges an extra 30 for taking it up the arse but well worth it in my opinion.

west8

Didn't log in since the 6th, so I hope she's only on a short break and will return looking like she does on that lilo!  :cool:

Offline herbie007

Didn't log in since the 6th, so I hope she's only on a short break and will return looking like she does on that lilo!  :cool:

She usually visits London about every 6 weeks, she lives in Hungary.

raylondoner

I went to call her last week, but her profile had vanished :)

Hope she comes back soon as it seems everyone says she is fantastic.

Profile back now

Offline Rstone

I've shagged 4 of the Hungarians mentioned above and they were al great shags.

Here's another 2 Hungarians that I had a good time with.

Ariana
External Link/Members Only

Scarlett Best

Hi Herbie,

Ariana looks gorgeous with a massive non saggy rack... Does she look anything like her pics? How was your experience? Was it recent?

Tks.

fredpunter

For what it's worth, Girlfriend Dior (formerly Dior.xx) is half Israeli.

While we are on the subject, ameera said she's half yemeni

west8

A Dior / Ameera duo would truly be a once in a lifetime experience and a lesson in how we should all get along, Israeli or Arab :)

Offline herbie007

Hi Herbie,

Ariana looks gorgeous with a massive non saggy rack... Does she look anything like her pics? How was your experience? Was it recent?

Tks.

Hi Lebleuklein and welcome to UKP

Last time I saw her was the end of last year and she looked exactly like her photos, and yes she's got lovely tits, and their natural.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:33:29 am by herbie007 »

west8

Seems you also have a weakness for Hungarians herbie :)

The only thing that 'slightly' unnerves me about them is their habit of referring to you as 'Sir'. Found that a bit weird to start with, but it's a term of endearment I guess.

I've actually thought of booking a duo with two Hungarians and asking them if they're up for a 'Downton' themed evening. They can dress up as Lady Mary and Lady Rose and I'll pretend to be Carson, the Butler  :sarcastic:

Then they can polish my silverware whilst I huff and moan and pretend to hate every minute of it :)

Offline herbie007

Seems you also have a weakness for Hungarians herbie :)

The only thing that 'slightly' unnerves me about them is their habit of referring to you as 'Sir'. Found that a bit weird to start with, but it's a term of endearment I guess.

I've actually thought of booking a duo with two Hungarians and asking them if they're up for a 'Downton' themed evening. They can dress up as Lady Mary and Lady Rose and I'll pretend to be Carson, the Butler  :sarcastic:

Then they can polish my silverware whilst I huff and moan and pretend to hate every minute of it :)

I've got a weakness for all fanny, no matter where they come from, to me pussy is pussy and I love it.

Regarding Hungarian threesomes, I've done a few including threesomes with the two girls I mentioned above and found they seem to hold back and don’t perform as well as they do when your doing one to one, Maybe there embarrassed to be filthy in front of their own, don't know.

But if you do find a pair of Hungarians that don’t hold back and are full on interacting with each other, please feel free to share.

tommy1970

Anika of Anikas secret on AW is Hungarian and fit as fuck. Also cooks a mean paprika flavoured stew. ( I made the last bit up)

vt

Anika of Anikas secret on AW is Hungarian and fit as fuck. Also cooks a mean paprika flavoured stew. ( I made the last bit up)

Oh come on, admit it...you tasted her goulash and liked it!!  ;)

Offline herbie007

Forgot about Anika another top Hungarian

And agreed fit as Fuck and a great shag.  :P

west8

Shame her pics are ambiguous at best. Worth the entry fee?

mrhappypants

Offline davidgood

Can you guys please suggest some more - anywhere within the M25 is workable if they are super fit :)
Unless, I have missed it, I am surprised no one has not mentioned Katalina.

Like a lot of the Hungarian girls she comes and goes but it looks as if she is in town at the moment.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davementa

Katalina is also an absolute must External Link/Members Only
Definately also Xena External Link/Members Only

Also had quite a good time with Claudia External Link/Members Only