Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tammygirl85 Near Ipswich  (Read 2003 times)

Neal69

Review of a recent punt,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had messaged her before for her phone number and had got it promptly.

Phoned in the afternoon for an evening appointment and got the time I wanted. Address was then texted to me.

She did sound very sexy on the phone as has been commented on here in another review.

1 hr booked for £100

I arrived on time and was let into a functional flat in a converted building. Easy to find with safe on street parking. Was advised that there is actually a courtyard for parking that I could have used but parking on the street was not an issue.

Now we have all seen the AW FR's where the fluffies all say that the pics do not do her justice, well at the risk of being labelled a fluffy This statement is absolutely true.

I know that all things are subjective and it may be just my taste but she is IMHO a stunner.

The other review on here describes her personality as Ditzy and I can only agree with that. Was greeted by a stunning girl dressed in some nice lingerie and was met with a full on Kiss.

Money was exchanged and she got right into the GFE from the start. Handful of arse and soon the Lingerie was coming off. Very soft tits with big nipples and she was making all the right noises whilst fondeling my by now quite prominent errection. She suggested a massage which I thought would be fun but we didn't get that far and I soon had a face full of shaven pussy with Tammy naked apart from hold ups. Although I am not sure that she came during this session she certainly made the right noises.

Attention then turned to the little fellah and I was on my back enjoying a great session of OWO. I was really enjoying this but I really wanted to fuck her so on with the mack and into missionary. She is quite athletic in the sack so this went on for a little while with legs going everywhere. I then pulled out and turned her over and fucked her to completion doggy style.

A quick break for a drink and the massage was soon underway.

The massage was surprisingly good and the conversation even better. The view when I turned over was not bad either. I did give her a bit of a hard time about her Profile Pictures as they really do her no favours at all. She did tell me that they were part of a Glamour shoot that she had done a while back and that she used to do some modelling and I can believe that.

She was well up for a round 2 but I was enjoying myself too much and we ended up cuddling up on the bed with her stroking the little fellah and me playing with her woman bits.

I will definitely recommend Tammy and if you want a real GFE this girl is good at it.

I am hopeless with ages and sizes but I would say the Profile is about right.

As mentioned in the other review this is a great GFE from a great looking MILF who seems to have no hang ups about what she does.

Although this was a one pop for me it was enough as the whole experience was good.

The happy one

A good review and sounds a great lady to meet

Offline sumertime

Great review - she has gone on my HL without a problem.. :hi:

Neal69

Not wanting to repeat what I have said earlier after all the squit that has been happening on here.

And not wanting to be accused as being a White Knight.

So no further Review.

I Had a punt with Tammy last week and she is as good as my last review.

She is as attractive as I remember her.

The Pics on the Profile are for sure her.

Still recommended.

DFK throughout with a very fit Blonde IMHO.

£100 for 1 Hour, all advertised services on offer although I did not avail myself of them all.

OWO to CIM then FK and RO to Doggy and a 2nd pop in the bag and in between a decent massage.

Damn good Punt.

Shame she has been put on the Blacklist IMHO

Offline masseyferguson

Not wanting to repeat what I have said earlier after all the squit that has been happening on here.

And not wanting to be accused as being a White Knight.

So no further Review.

I Had a punt with Tammy last week and she is as good as my last review.

She is as attractive as I remember her.

The Pics on the Profile are for sure her.

Still recommended.

DFK throughout with a very fit Blonde IMHO.

£100 for 1 Hour, all advertised services on offer although I did not avail myself of them all.

OWO to CIM then FK and RO to Doggy and a 2nd pop in the bag and in between a decent massage.

Damn good Punt.

Shame she has been put on the Blacklist IMHO
[/b]

Sorry, Neal , what do you mean by that ?

Offline masseyferguson

Thanks Admin, I understand now.

So, do we assume Tammy was complicite in all this and remove her from our Hotlists ? 

OldAdmin

Thanks Admin, I understand now.

So, do we assume Tammy was complicite in all this and remove her from our Hotlists ?

No doubt she is the one responsible. She identified herself to him.

It's quite common, punter makes negative comment, prossie gets mad and sends him abuse, and this 'Tammy' decided to get other clients of hers involved to threaten the punter.
Despite the fact the punter / victim has been a member here for years, he has left the site because of the threats he received.

Offline masseyferguson

Ok Thanks, Off Hotlist she is.

Neal69

Let me be clear here.

I have no idea what went on between the banned poster and the one who was threatened.

All I saw was that the banned poster did seem to be asking some very aggressive questions and seemed to have an agenda.

Admin knows much more about it than I and on the face of it the banning seemed just to me as we cannot tolerate threats.

I just wanted to state that a very good WG in my area who I have not seen for a few months is still as good as when I first reviewed her In My Humble Opinion.

What part Tammy played in this I have no idea as personally I have much more interesting things to do when I am with a WG than discuss other punters.

There was much discussion on the other thread about the validity of her at the time rather poor profile pics and I just wanted to say that in my opinion the pics are genuine as I have examined most of Tammy's anatomy.