Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique Moretti  (Read 3568 times)

6 review(s) for Bella Young (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

Moretti External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged another meet last week. Confirmed the time in the morning. Got there stupidly early. wait till half an hour till our meeting and texted if ok to come up 15mins early. she said to give her 5 mins and she'll text the room number. which she did and made may way up. opened my phone at the floor i was getting off at and looked at my phone for the number again and she's texted three times 'where are you' 'please answer' and 'too late' don't come now'!! WTF. I told her i was 30 secs away. i've deleted the texts now but she basically accused me of fucking her about and she couldn't see me now 'because of your shit'!!! :wackogirl:

she said that i should never come early. anyway i said i could wait ffiteen mins to our agreed booking just as some dude walked out of the hotel looking a bit sheepish, stopped at the signs telling you were the room numbers were - he had no luggage, and then disappeared round the corner. as soon as this happened Monique stopped responding so feeling like a spare prick (literally) standing in the corridor so left seriously pissed off - . I suspect her 6pm was late and she confused me for him. anyway one will never know.

I had hardly any battery left and my service provider have been having problems with the adult content lock. fortunately it worked and managed to log onto adult work and call Sexy blonde-julia and she was free so went to her instead.

I got a text later from Monique apologising for the confusion, which is something I guess but I just goes to show there's no guarantees in punting.

west8

Really confused by this one. It's a neutral at worse imho.

1. You didn't actually meet her on this occasion;
2. You (and she it seems) realised it was a fuckup as she had apparently mistaken you for her 6pm;
3. She apologised after the event.

Also, when juxtaposed with your actual meet, the whole experience of this girl looks like a good one:

I’m still thinking about her. I actually feel sad not seeing her!! So am now wondering if a real gfe is for me as I’m a fluffy so and so!

I'm not defending her - just adding my 2ps worth as she's on my Hungarian HL :)

Offline MrSmiley

Hi west8

It'd be a neutral (or no review) if she hadn't spoken (texted) me so rudely. As I said I deleted the messages but it wasn't very nice! I was on time and had 10 mins before agreed for me to come up only to be told to basically fuck off 6 mins later when I was standing in the hotel corridor! seriously WTF! I'd travelled across London for the meet. That's a negative in my book.

Maybe my standards are too high - we're both adults at the end of the day and just because she's in this line of work doesn't mean she should talk to client like that.

The first meet was great, that was why I went back. This one felt like a slap in the face...

Having said that if you haven't seen already you definitely should as she's gorgeous. Have fun  :)

west8

Cheers MrSmiley,

Only one thing bothers me about a meet with her: other threads have referred to the fact she is possibly moved around and/or works with a pimp. Was there anyone else lurking around in her flat?

If so, it could be that he/she was the one who sent you the text? Had a not too dissimilar experience with the 'receptionist' that handles Sweet & Kinky Nicole's bookings.

She can be a right rude cunt if you're a bit late, but sweet as sugar when you're through the door and the money is 'in the bag'.

Offline MrSmiley

She definitely moves around!.... from hotel to hotel and pretty good ones too. definately no pimp in the hotel room!;)

re: nicole - She is number one in my 'to-do' list. not showing available today though:(

She can be a right rude cunt if you're a bit late, but sweet as sugar when you're through the door and the money is 'in the bag'.

I'll try not be late if I get a chance to see her!

west8

Judging by the number of customers Nicole has from this forum alone, I don't think she bothers with AW. Hence only 3 feedback.

Just call and ask the receptionist to fit you in. I will give her credit for one thing: she'll always try and squeeze anyone in - even if it means you will be rushed :(

Best time to call is when the phone goes on - at 12 noon. Good luck - she's worth the trip to shitty NW1.

Offline MrSmiley

thanks. kept on waiting for the 'available now' to pop up. got through to the receptionist and she does have a 'slot' available, but a bit too late for me. later this week i'm going to treat myself!

west8

thanks. kept on waiting for the 'available now' to pop up. got through to the receptionist and she does have a 'slot' available, but a bit too late for me. later this week i'm going to treat myself!

Don't expect any special treatment - Nicole is so laid back I thought about checking for a pulse at one point. No sexy lingerie or even makeup either. She'll welcome you in wearing just her 'home' clothes and probably with her hair looking like she just woke up / just finished fucking some other guy.

But as soon as you sit down and see her eyes, her slightly imperfect teeth and her youthfulness, you'll be blown away (pun intended) :)

Online finn5555

No evidence of her being pimped and I got to see her at relatively short notice when she was in Kensington  :hi: guess I struck lucky

Offline MrSmiley

Offline Bigus Dickus

Really confused by this one. It's a neutral at worse imho.

1. You didn't actually meet her on this occasion;
2. You (and she it seems) realised it was a fuckup as she had apparently mistaken you for her 6pm;
3. She apologised after the event.

Also, when juxtaposed with your actual meet, the whole experience of this girl looks like a good one:

I'm not defending her - just adding my 2ps worth as she's on my Hungarian HL :)

I think he had more of an excuse to do a negative here than you had re Cindy! At least there was an arranged date and time. I take it you questioning his legitimacy of doing a negative review means you've finally accepted that your was not?
 :rolleyes:
 :D

west8

Yes .. and no.

But that's history, so can we P L E A S E fucking move on.

Did you even read MrSmiley's other review of Miss Moretti? My point was that, combining both, this one is perhaps a neutral .. imho.

Offline Bigus Dickus

But that's history, so can we P L E A S E fucking move on.

No need to get snappy. In the  (almost) words of Micheal Winner,  "Calm down  it's only  an Internet forum  Dear!"

:hi:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:03:39 pm by Bigus Dickus »

James999

this one is perhaps a neutral .. imho.

Well your opinion is worth the square route of fuck all, if a pro$$ie replies to your e mail you think it's a confirmed booking and think a whinge is a review.

As for this review, the fact that she no showed and fucked you around in particular as you had seen her before was a 100%  negative, the reality is she'd probably booked another client in (double booked) and couldn't see you, and wanted to make it your fault  :thumbsdown:

west8

Well your opinion is worth the square route of fuck all, if a pro$$ie replies to your e mail you think it's a confirmed booking and think a whinge is a review.

Brilliant! Armchair punter James strikes again. Get over your virginity, book a real girl and you'll feel better.

Do it just once - and then write a review.

James999

West8, seriously is that the best you can do?

No wonder even pro$$ies turn you down  :sarcastic:

charming_red

MrSmiley, sorry to hear this punt went tits up up mate. Just shows these girls can turn from one extreme to another.

Have got Monique on my HL but this kind of put me off as I can't afford to make the journey all the way there only to get fucked over with a double booking. Hope it goes better next time.

Offline barnstorm123

She's been on my HL for wages. Definitely hot but her profile makes her sound really pissy. I get the feeling it wouldn't be a relaxed punt.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

She's been on my HL for wages. Definitely hot but her profile makes her sound really pissy. I get the feeling it wouldn't be a relaxed punt.

That's what has put me off as well, wouldn't be surprised if the phrase 'elite courtesan' was in there somewhere. Seems a little stuck-up. Very appreciative of the review from a repeat punter, and as someone who likes repeatedly to go back to the same girl if I like her, she has now been removed from the HL.

Offline MrSmiley

Thanks Charming. It was a shame, but I'm more inclined to remember the first one with her as I really enjoyed myself! But as some wise man told me ' a punt is a punt is a punt. on to the next one' and there are quite a few on my HL to get through so that's what I will do.

charming_red

That's what has put me off as well, wouldn't be surprised if the phrase 'elite courtesan' was in there somewhere. Seems a little stuck-up. Very appreciative of the review from a repeat punter, and as someone who likes repeatedly to go back to the same girl if I like her, she has now been removed from the HL.

I kind of getting this impression as well. She does seem up herself and her attitude at this recent punt is quite off putting. Seems a high risk punt.

My HL is getting dangerously short  :unknown:

Offline pong

After meeting her in February (needed to check my phone to remember this) I moved her into my Hot List with the title: "Boring"

west8

After meeting her in February (needed to check my phone to remember this) I moved her into my Hot List with the title: "Boring"

Is that because you think she is uninteresting, or because you can't wait to excavate her tunnel?  ;)

west8

Seems others agree. Her profile is a mess:

Why you are afraid to have sex with a clean normal skinny sexy girl? I m not an egoist but i know how perfect i m... I used to work with other girls and I know how rare is my type and personality. Most of girls don't brush their  tooth after/before client or don't care about cleen bed ect. Or they don't kiss like they show on the side or they are not slim or don't have silky skin.... I DO! I HAVE! I CARE ABOUT PURITY! I M LIKE ON MY PICS! So really don't understand why i got lot of fake booking/ cancel/ or not serious calls....+ why you ask meet in email on aw... If you really want to meet

She has also changed her AW name to 'Bella Young'.

Off my HL for the moment.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I sent her a message on AW asking if she was available at a certain date/time and she sent me a reply asking me to call her on a number! She could have easily just said 'yes I am available' or proposed an alternative appointment! I decided that if she was fucking me around at this point then the punt was doomed.

west8

At least you got a reply. I wanted to book her this afternoon after I woke up and saw she was in Kensington today. Sent a message through AW which is still showing as 'unread'.

Easy money she missed there .. and yet she wonders why she's quiet and appears to have so many 'timewasters / no shows'.