Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Blonde  (Read 2408 times)

9 review(s) for =SEXY BLONDE= (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

Sexy Blonde - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Royal Oak

When - September and October 2014

Up a million flight of stairs and was greated a sex goddess in lack lingerie black high heels. She must have been half a foot taller than me I’m a short punter 5’6. Her ass looked fucking amazing. She clearly goes to the gym, has a little tan, lovely clean straight very blonde hear. Much prettier than in her pictures. Smelled divine. Had a quick shower. A little chat on the edge of the bed – she asked me if this was my first time as I have always had a tendancy to go a bit quiet with girls I really fancy. She was really nice.

We started standing up and asked her to keep the heels on and sucked her very responsive tits. ..almost ten out of ten for a b/c cup tits. Her body is amazing. Was turned on I was away on the clouds between her legs and for the first time her ass hole. I had her legs up the the air and was sucking licking her labia, licking her asshole. I loved it! She then gave me a fairly decent bj me kneeling on the bed and then 69 which was great. Did a bit of cowgirl, mish and then from behind and came in her very tight pussy. The after chat was very good and just loved the way she stared and smiled at me when I was talking. On my down the street I had a massive grin on my face. She made me feel great. Happy days!

Have been back a few time now and she’s very consistent and really enjoy her company!

Offline king tarzan

saw her earlier this year..
very boring GFE....
I even told her that if she does not like this job, go and get a regular job, stop taking hard earned money for what was just a few shades above in all honesty a shit service...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrSmiley

That sounds shit Tarzan. She isn't the most interesting but is a good listener, although I wasn't paying her for her chat. I do like her body a lot.

Your reply reminds me of another girl: petite Eva who has reviews all over the spectrum. Some really shit reviews and some really glowing ones even gushing reviews on aw.   I'm fairly new to this scene and this review was written early one but would stick to this review, however having seen others girls at less money I'd say she is little over priced as there is not DT or Cim/facial.

What did she say when you told her that by the way?

Offline droplet

I saw her also a few months ago. She was a nice girl. Not so interesting to talk to but I think thats because of the language barrier. Dont put her down for that.

She was very sweet. Very vanilla service. I prob wont go back again as there are loads of other girls you can get for £120 for the hour.

One thing to mention is that she's not too flexible in the legs so if you love missionary like me, I prefer the legs to be flexible and split well. Other than that she will make you happy and you will not be disappointed. Treat her well.