Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please Be Careful What You Divulge In PMs.  (Read 7786 times)

Offline Daffodil

nope. no family do, but they know I have had a pattern of enjoying the company of a diverse and large number of different women when I have been single in the past. Basically I have been very sexually liberated when single in the past, and all my relatives are aware of this. As for my mates, some do, as they do too. I just never mention them or any of their punts here as it would be up to them to do so. Alot dont, but they wouldnt ask or guess it either.

If someone sees me on a way to a punt, they wouldnt know it. I think as punters we assume things are tell tales often, when to non punters they havent got the faintest hint.

Noone checks my phone, listens in to my calls, emails etc sees my bills etc.   And noone can claim an expectation to my fidelity or that where my cock goes is their business. that is really my answering to nobody understanding.

I see you take it very differently though. Do any friends or relatives of yours know you punt?

No they don't and I would want to keep it that way, regardless of whether I'm in a relationship or not, and I would always take steps to ensure my anonymity.

The only time I would not give a damn about my anonymity is if I had nobody close in my life and if that was unlikely to change (e.g. I wouldn't want a future girlfriend finding out that I used to punt which would be (more) likely if I was reckless with my identity when single).

I can imagine a person who lives within a group of liberal partner(s?!)/family/friends also not needing to be worried about anonymity, but imagine these people are fewer and farther between than people who just don't have people in their lives.

Offline Tailpipe

In some way it appeals, but equally I wouldn't really want a life where I have "no one to answer to". Sounds pretty lonely to me.

It's does have its negative side but overtime you get over it .

Offline Daffodil

It's does have its negative side but overtime you get over it .

As I said, maybe it's ideal for some.

Not for me though. I can get by quite happily on my own, but prefer the company of others (partners, family, and close friends).

Each to their own.

Andre 3000

You'd have to be crazy to divulge stuff even in PM's, I mostly do outcalls at my place, which means I'm even more careful than usual.

But sometimes you forget where you are. I was over in the regional punting section just now and I was going to divulge something about a WG who someone had made a thread on and whom I've found out has some very,very close mutual friends with me. But I wisely thought better of it as if prying eyes were still looking at this forum I could probably be easy to identify.

Offline Tailpipe

You'd have to be crazy to divulge stuff even in PM's, I mostly do outcalls at my place, which means I'm even more careful than usual.

But sometimes you forget where you are. I was over in the regional punting section just now and I was going to divulge something about a WG who someone had made a thread on and whom I've found out has some very,very close mutual friends with me. But I wisely thought better of it as if prying eyes were still looking at this forum I could probably be easy to identify.

Is that why you don,t do reviews as it mainly outcall to your place .

Andre 3000

Is that why you don,t do reviews as it mainly outcall to your place .

That's partly why. I mean this is supposed to be fun little secret for me and I have seen 90% nothing but great women at my place, so nothing really negative to report. And as much as I'd love to do reviews, I'm also hesitant about leaving a trail.

west8

That makes no sense.

What could you possibly divulge in a PM that anyone with half a brain would not be able to ascertain from knowing your home address?

Home address = electoral role/utilities = Experian/Equifax = Banking history/credit cards = Full name & DOB = life story.

nova painted floozie

That's partly why. I mean this is supposed to be fun little secret for me and I have seen 90% nothing but great women at my place, so nothing really negative to report. And as much as I'd love to do reviews, I'm also hesitant about leaving a trail.

Positive field reports have just as much value as negative ones!

OldAdmin

You don't need to go into so much detail that she knows which punter you were.
You don't need to include date, how much you paid, whether it was incall or outcall, or any specific thing that can identify which booking it was.
General recommendation or avoid is fine with me and most members.

galcom666

Some members are way too paranoid. Security/anonymity is easy if you care. Personally, I don't.

I don't know about that any more. I couldn't sleep so trawled the web.

A WG for instance on another website said she traced the IP of her clients back to the company he worked for.

Why would they want to do that unless they were planning on outing them?

nova painted floozie

A WG for instance on another website said she traced the IP of her clients back to the company he worked for.

Boredom. Nosiness. Insurance. A practice run in case she ever did have a client who turned out to be a nutter.  :unknown:

infoseeker

Totally agree, wet8 is just an Infosneaker wannabe

+1 to wannabe
(And then he got carried away)

Good Luck west8, Hard Act To Follow.  :thumbsup:

Though none of my reviews were fluffy.... except *Schoolgirlkate... such a babe  :kiss:  :sarcastic:

*Only cause I copied it from a fluffy forum, which I later launched a successful campaign against.

infoseeker

Boredom. Nosiness....

Is that why you are still prancing around on here chatting shit and meddling in punters matters you Thick Cow:unknown:

And not fucked off to that fluffy forum mentioned in my post above..... just tell them infoseeker was "nasty" to you (for being a lying thick cow) and they'll roll out the red carpet for you like you are a honored VIP or something.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 01:12:28 am by infoseeker »

Offline Tailpipe

Tracing IP to a specific location ie road address is not that easy to do , ISP s assign
The IP address when your router accesses the Internet ,often routed all over the please .
Often you get a differant IP address each time you access. Bussness often have fixed
IP addresses but those are super netted class D address which are not traceable
In the true sence of word. Email headers carry routering details of hoops or reroutes.
So unless you are a hacker to track to a single address is not easy at all.