Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Three I spotted on AdultWork  (Read 5167 times)

Offline Jerboa

jenny j english External Link/Members Only she looks good, but her maths is crap £65 for 30mins but £200 for the hour.  :dash:

FitCandy from Gerrards Cross External Link/Members Only fit looking Brazilian,

SUPERMODEL_PUSSY External Link/Members Only new profile, photos look to good to be true,

Anyone know more about these three?

Offline Robster199

Pretty sure the last one is a TS. Or post op from pics a while back when a TS

But check with others!

Offline Robster199

Think the last one was jelissa jaconi

Search for that on google with TS at the end

Offline Jerboa

Yes you're probably right Robster, I'm guessing it a fake PG scam profile.

Offline Robster199

Could be, I think it may be genuine though as I think she has just become post op and used to have a profile on AW under her old name when she was pre op... Which is now closed. So could be a rebranding without the surprise  :hi:

veyronbad

jenny j english External Link/Members Only she looks good, but her maths is crap £65 for 30mins but £200 for the hour.  :dash:

SUPERMODEL_PUSSY External Link/Members Only new profile, photos look to good to be true,

Hi Jerboa,
Looking at your links, the photos of Jenny External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Belong to a girl I met many years ago at a party.
She was mates with Keisha Kane and was originally from Manchester area.

I've not seen her for years.
She was very sexy at the time.

west8

Think the last one was jelissa jaconi

+1

Great tits .. shame 'she' also has a dick.

Offline Jerboa

Could be, I think it may be genuine though as I think she has just become post op and used to have a profile on AW under her old name when she was pre op... Which is now closed. So could be a rebranding without the surprise  :hi:

That's extracting the urine if true, a post-op should always state it, but I have said in the past, there are some post-ops in London passing themselves off as genuine females.

Offline lewishamguy

jenny j english External Link/Members Only she looks good, but her maths is crap £65 for 30mins but £200 for the hour:dash:

Probably Jenny or her pimp was reading this thread. it's £120/hr :D