Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Stafford  (Read 20028 times)

Shropshire8888

Hi there everyone. I'm reasonably new to this site with only a few posts so far. I deliver a few times a week to Stafford and wondered if anyone could suggest a few places I could visit there for a massage and extras. I have been already to the thia place near tesco which was good but want to try more places. Please either respond on this thread or inbox me privately.

Thank you in advance guys.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

fos

Offline Stapler

Thanks fos!

Looking forward to sharing FBSM experiences once again!

..S...

fos

Staffordshire is bleak but you might want to chance this one:

External Link/Members Only

I did a few years ago and although I saw a fairly mature Chinese lady in a starched tunic she gave me one of the best HE's I ever had.
She was sensitive to sensitivity if you know what I mean and kept me on the brink for ages.

Offline Stapler

I've heard about this one fos.

In the early days when there were not so many providers out there her name came up all the time on other forums together with the girls in Boldmere Road Chinese shop.

Along with Ying or Ling in Cradley Heath and Lana in Minworth these were the only ones who gave a proper massage and were willing - for a fee - to administer a happy ending!

The girls from Boldmere have since moved on. Tina aka as Kerry set up her own 'Chinese massage girls' operation in Brum. She was marvellous! I saw her loads of times. Unfortunately she went back to China about 3 or 4 years ago. Mores the pity! I did see Jenny - another star from Boldmere - at Harmonny 888 last year. Don't know if she's still there.

All this, of course will not help the OP - he's banned!!

..S...

Offline Bugsys

What ever happened to Ying she was great.

Has anyone tried Royal Orchid in newcastle under lyme, i have had some great experience here

fos

I remember reading about Jenny on the 'other' forum but never had the chance.
Not coming from Brum I don't know Harmony 888 but I'll look it up.
Its not one of those places likely to be raided is it?

Offline Stapler

No!

Harmony 88 is a respectable! Establishment in Chinatown.

...S....

Offline Bugsys

Boom at Royal orchid newcastle under lyme has to be the best massage and HR i have ever had. She got a great pair of tits no touching them but a lovely pert ass that she lets you touch. Great english and a classy lady. I haven't seen her nice newcastle under lyme closed but i do believe its now fully opened.

Offline Murphy54

Staffordshire is bleak but you might want to chance this one:

I did a few years ago and although I saw a fairly mature Chinese lady in a starched tunic she gave me one of the best HE's I ever had.
She was sensitive to sensitivity if you know what I mean and kept me on the brink for ages.

Hi Fos is the Chinese ladies name Sue?
Address and number is the same, just want to know if it's changed owners.
murphy.

fos

Hi Fos is the Chinese ladies name Sue?
Address and number is the same, just want to know if it's changed owners.
murphy.
Hi Murphy
If you had asked me what her name was I would have said 'cant remember', but now that you have suggested it is Sue I would say 'yes I think it is'.
I don't keep files like Stapler I'm afraid.
Presumably Stapler is on hols as he has been conspicuous by his absence.
fos

Offline Murphy54

Thanks Fos, time to make an appointment I think.
Hope Stapler isn't banned again! It was a poorer forum without him.
Murphy

fos

Let us know how you get on.
Dont expect anything else.
Its a no frills room and a no frills lady.
Just a good massage and if its the same lady a very good hr at a reasonable price.
Tell her you dont want to finish too quickly and she will work with you.

Offline happyending

I've seen Sue at Rugeley a few times, never made an appointment just turned up and the longest I've had to wait and walk around the town is 20 mins. She certainly has a great hand relief technique and as said, can keep you on the edge for ages. Cheap at £15 per 30 min massage plus just an extra £10 for the nice bit. Shame her actual massage isn't more enjoyable as it's just a series of kneeding and squeezing with no flowy strokes at all.

smithie1000

Hi, I am new on here and just seen this.

I use Sue in Rugeley quite a bit and I totally agree with the comments.  I put my hand on her bum and it was removed straight away but the hand jobs are very good.
If you venture into Lichfield where I live try Dr China, External Link/Members Only they have a different girl each week, phone up first 01543 256839 and ask who is doing the massage if its Lucy don't go, she stinks of fags and will rip you off.  You want Annie who is not pretty but gives a good massage(sits on your back) and you can feel her bum while she gives you a good hand job.  Then there is Mary/Marie also same as Annie.
Go in ask for half an hour, when you go in room offer them £40 only as I do.  There was a fantastic sexy and very pretty girl called Tina but she has left.
They have a shop somewhere in Brum also

phatbadger

What ever happened to Ying she was great.

Has anyone tried Royal Orchid in newcastle under lyme, i have had some great experience here

I travel a lot in my Job guys and Ying has been advertising up in Aberdeen on VS just before xmas , I was going to give her a call but never got round to it , I think she has a few girls that she sets up and don't think massages any more ..... I could be wrong.

I'll let you know where she next pops up .... one of the greatest massages you will ever have ....and HE   :cool:

Offline Bugsys

Do let us know she started to towards the end getting fully naked and giving a BJ. Would be great to see her again.

phatbadger

She did indeed ,  used to get a nice owo and a b2b from her  ,  will let you know as soon as she pops up again

johnnyboy61

Thanks to this thread dropped into Sue at Rugeley. Would never have guessed this wasn't totally legit from the outside. Yes, cramped room ( she asked if I was 190cm as my feet were hanging off the end of the massage table and jammed up against the door) and didn't try to touch her as she stayed in her white coat. Quoted £25 for half an hour when I entered, but didn't realise that this included the HE making it terrific vfm And a  cheap release in-between full service punts. When I undressed left my pants on so that I could ask her if I needed to remove them as I wanted a full body massage. Nothing else was said, so she obviously knew why I was there from the start. As above, the massage was rather mediocre until she started oiling up between my legs and reaching under. From then on I couldn't fault her with a mixture of hard friction and then backing off slightly keeping me on the edge for some time.

smithie1000

Offline Rykneld

Hello.  Does anyone have any contact details for Sye in Rugeley?

smithie1000

Here you go, she does not allow any touching at all but tell her how you want your He and she will be fine.

jimmyglass132

is sue English? or is she thai? im quite liking the sound of a massage there, whats her age looks etc??

smithie1000

Hi Jimmyglass, went there today as I just wanted a good wank off her.
Went in and said I have not got long as I have some stuff to sort out.  Lay on my back and asked Sue to Massage around my cock and balls, she did and I got hard very quick.  I asked her to wank me slowly at first which she did then as I got more worked up she went faster, I stood up and she put her hand between my legs to hold my balls and finished me off - lovely.

She is an older lady and does not smile unless she knows you, she wears a silly white coat? you cannot touch bur she will wank you as you want, she is Chinese and it suits me lol.

johnnyboy61

Yes, been to Sue three times now and you do finally get a smile. It's not that she's unfriendly at first, just very workmanlike in her white coat and attitude.  Is this the best value 30 min massage and HE in the UK at £25?