Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara Tease - MK - Failure to penetrate!  (Read 5540 times)

3 review(s) for IMTARATEASE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigus Dickus

This was a surprise to me as the group has always been pretty reliable.

Booked her through AW as normal. Initial comms were good. I never got a location confirmed until about 30 minutes before the appointed time. A bit of last minute.com texts/aw messages were exchanged and then it seemed all was well. I travelled to MK by train to the appointment!

I turn up at the apartment at the appointed time ring the buzzer. Nothing. Another 3 rings and 5 minutes into the appointed time and bugger all response. I sent a couple of texts but no response. Just as I am about to fuck off, Tara comes down and opens the door. She tells me that she's had a fall-out with FatManFuck and was in effect on strike!  :unknown: Fucking prossie revolution!

Long story short, I just wasted my time travelling all the way there for nothing. I wouldn't have minded so much but just 30 minutes before I rang the bell the comms were telling me that everything was fine.  :dash:

Fuck knows what's happened but I don't think I'll risk another visit to the FMF harem!

:dash:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Offline finn5555

Shame as we were going to meet next week after exchanging emails with FMF  :dash:
Looks like I will have to go elsewhere  :hi:

Offline 8a8ylon

If u were in mk u could of had a choice of plan b c d e f g...parlour or indie

Oh at 120 u could of stayed a hr or 30 mins at £60.

Offline Bigus Dickus

If u were in mk u could of had a choice of plan b c d e f g...parlour or indie

Oh at 120 u could of stayed a hr or 30 mins at £60.

I know. I considered my options and decided to knock it on the head and invest my cash in London later this week!

Offline Bigus Dickus

News update

I've been contacted by FMF and been offered a pretty decent discount off my next four visits to compensate for the problems on Sunday.

Now if this offer translates into a genuine discount I'll be quite impressed and will update this thread in due course.

Someone's got some good business sense if it comes off.

:hi:

mt

I had the same wasted journey pal, told the apartment block by text the night before travelled an hour and a half. No reply to texts and calls! Really pissed off!

Offline yuiop300

News update

I've been contacted by FMF and been offered a pretty decent discount off my next four visits to compensate for the problems on Sunday.

Now if this offer translates into a genuine discount I'll be quite impressed and will update this thread in due course.

Someone's got some good business sense if it comes off.

:hi:

Hopefully this will make things better for your wasted journey.  If so props to FMF.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I had the same wasted journey pal, told the apartment block by text the night before travelled an hour and a half. No reply to texts and calls! Really pissed off!

Were you the dodgy geezer in the white top loitering around outside after midday?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Were you the dodgy geezer in the white top loitering around outside after midday?

:D

mt

Offline Bigus Dickus

Thought I'd update this thread as I managed to penetrate after all.

Review on Tara here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41465.0