Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oh my word! Take a look at this gangbang chancer!  (Read 2822 times)

richie

as the title says, have a look at this old mare. When the total hits £1000 the highest five donors are allegedly getting the chance to gangbang her....

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Corus Boy

Not just a chance to gang bang her, she offers Bareback, so you get the chance to catch a STD!

Offline Tailpipe

I would not fuck her if she paid me 5 k .  :music:

James999

I love the bit where he / she says "owing to the popularity of myself" That will be the popularity that's got you ZERO feedback and your gangbang bids total ZERO

Hidden Image/Members Only

raylondoner

I suspect that the flurry of bids has frozen the system, like a DOS attack!  :unknown:

JV547845

Lincoln is a bit far from the LMP tour route but some WGs really need to have quick look at the competition.

yorkshire123

Sounds delightful  :vomit:

I do quite like being slapped about a bit and dragged round by my hair.

I DO BAREBACK BUT IT IS AT MY DISCRETION AND ONLY TO THOSE WHO CAN PROVE IT WITH VALID HEALTH CERTIFICATE, AFTER ALL IT IS MY HEALTH

fredpunter

To be fair she's more honest than most who want you to send them money before meeting up. She makes it clear that sending the dosh in advance doesn't necessarily get you a shag.

Offline ampersand

How unfortunate, the first pic on her gallery shows a huge expanse of arse .......................

James999

To be fair she's more honest than most who want you to send them money before meeting up. She makes it clear that sending the dosh in advance doesn't necessarily get you a shag.

She's not being honest at all, it's a blatent rip off and the part about not guaranteeing is just an attempt to push the "donations" higher  :vomit:

fredpunter

She's not being honest at all, it's a blatent rip off and the part about not guaranteeing is just an attempt to push the "donations" higher  :vomit:

Is there a "tongue in cheek" smiley cos my post clearly needed one at the end of it. Of course its a con, no doubt in my mind.

west8

I am 32

Guess she's referring to her IQ level :)

StPunt

raylondoner

Total bids so far = £500.10

Who bid 10p? They all did!  :drinks:  :drinks:  :drinks:

Offline Wilson85

Having a quick scan through the blog, it sounds like she is pimped by the boyfriend.

west8

He'll be the guy in the latex mask who joins in last.

:)

Offline ampersand

Having a quick scan through the blog, it sounds like she is pimped by the boyfriend.
Hmmmmm.  Not sure he has grasped the point that the blog should be written from her POV if he wants potential clients to be enticed into booking her.  :dash: