Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual & hot columbian Walsall great ass shame bout the time  (Read 533 times)

3 review(s) for SENSUAL AND HOT (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Punterperson1971

Yes she has 3 negatives on here just wanted to see someone different and no other were Available the time I wanted,happened today.
Pros:
 cracking body
Ass ass ass
Owo +£20 extra on top of £80 I paid for 30 minutes
Great ow plenty of eye contact and tongue on my shaft and under my balls
Very friendly and polite
Very attractive
Fake tits not done that well but still passable

Cons
In and out in 20 minutes but that included 10 mins roughly of language barrier and she had to translate
Location (by angels aka glamour goddess) opposite buildings
Door want the door I should have gone through and she wanted me to explain why I did that so she can warm others,told her the door was as described but wrong door ie: no handle on this one but frosted windows just a grey frame.

Service
Ow but was rally good tbf eye contact and under my balls licked,oil on her body and a bit of a quick up and down my body,boobs in my face sort of motorboating but couldn’t really get them in my mouth,light touching on outside of her pussy no fingers and also very light kissing,followed by reverse cowgirl but I asked doggy and she wanted doggy so I pounded her doggy which she took really well.

Also made me scrub my hands with sanitizer and mouthwash she was very hygienic
Would I return :::no just wanted to fuck her doggy as the ass was fantastic.

Out of door found I’d been there 20 mins
Verdict
Nice attractive lady fantastic body but……only good for P&D

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 12:44:06 pm by Punterperson1971 »