Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hull Thai's  (Read 780 times)

Offline Candyman1900

I'm in hull next week for a few days and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good Thai massage with all the extras . Cheers

Offline hullad

We don't have any based here just a few that change every week and operate close to Humber Dock and fruit Market. No its nice area these days all modern just check on adultwork

Offline Candyman1900

We don't have any based here just a few that change every week and operate close to Humber Dock and fruit Market. No its nice area these days all modern just check on adultwork

Cheers decided on seeing an old fav whilst over in hull

Offline hullad

Cheers decided on seeing an old fav whilst over in hull

Go on then give us a clue I am intrigued now

Offline Adoniron

Or just post a review after you have seen her.

Offline hullad

Or just post a review after you have seen her.

I think it could be Meena who is living in Barton upon Humber and one I am considering visiting very soon

Offline Candyman1900

I was going to see Meena as said but changed my mind about her as she doesn't do FS anymore apparently.

Offline Candyman1900

I think it could be Meena who is living in Barton upon Humber and one I am considering visiting very soon

If you do see her I look forward to reading about it , apparently she's stopped doing FS .

Offline mark_c808

I’m going to see Meena shortly. I’ll put up a review. I’m not looking for FS, just massage and hopefully leave happy and empty.

Offline Candyman1900

I’m going to see Meena shortly. I’ll put up a review. I’m not looking for FS, just massage and hopefully leave happy and empty.
I look forward to hearing your review

Offline Hanzo

I've seen Meena a few times now, she is doing B2B as well as a HE. Total cost of extras is £40 which I think is fairly reasonable compared to some of the other Chinese & Thai massage providers in this area.