Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker I Gateshead  (Read 1252 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (37 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline GeordieGregg

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £80

Sent a text to Amelie on the day of as I was in the mood and I’d seen her recommended on here, she got back very quickly confirming time and with great instructions on where to go and even parking. Location is some flats in Gateshead not too far from the Tyne Bridge, wasn’t a lot of people around so I’d say it’s very good for discretion

Amelie answered the door and wow what a stunning woman she is, she’s really friendly and any nerves I had disappeared almost immediately which is rare. Offered a drink and she invited me to lie down with her while we had a bit of a chat and a kiss, no DFK but still very nice.

Clothes off and Amelie began a fantastic OWO, eye contact, everything you’d want really. I was loving this while getting a great view of her arse. After I while she was getting me close which i indicated so she slowed down then asked me “how do you want me?” with a cheeky look in her eye. Number of positions followed included doggy in front of her mirror which was a sight to behold

Unfortunately normal condom wilt happened after a bit but no problem as she lay me down and went back to the fantastic OWO, wasn’t long before she got me to cum

Bit more chat and then I had to run, she’s lovely company to be around though which I really rate, never felt like and awkward moments

Overall fantastic punt, she’s really fun and absolutely gorgeous, what more could you want in a punt