Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nisha Thai99 - Hatfield  (Read 810 times)

25 review(s) for Nicha Thai99 (22 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Redrighthand

Well reviewed girl, just adding my two penneth.

External Link/Members Only

When: May 2024.

Location: flat opposite Galleria in Hatfield, usual Russian spunk Palace. The buzzer isn't working which is frustrating and whilst I was let in by someone, she has had to come down and let others in herself which is not ideal.

Comms: all by text, prompt, handled by girl herself. £80/30 mins, OWO/DFK £20 extra. I have read a review which mentioned they got both OWO/DFK within an £80 booking so you takes your chances. I paid the full ton.

The girl: it's her, attractive Thai girl, mid 20s, slim frame, 5'4", bolt ons, Vivastreet pictures better than AW and better likeness. Has a professional, calm demeanor and gives the impression she's seen it all.

The Deed: both undress and we are straight into DFK, she turns round and rubs her arse into my semi, giggles as I massage her shoulders at the same time. Onto the bed and she sits astride me, homing in for more DFK, enjoyable it is too. I am rock hard and she slides down for OWO, excellent technique mixing sucking & sliding with her tongue, taking my whole length at times, also paying attention to my balls. Back up for more DFK and she asks if I want to taste her. I do indeed and she lays on her back, I start sucking her nipples to sighs of Thai pleasure. Shuffle down and start oral on her, I clasp her buttocks and she pushes her pussy into my face, all clean. Prolonged oral and she is soaking, her pussy looks about twice the size than when I started. She asks if I'm ready and grabs a condom, slips it on and we begin CG, intermittent DFK, nice sensual riding too, none of this 90mph squatting.  We swop over into missionary and I plow away, she lifts one leg right back to allow deeper penetration and I take full advantage, great fuck. The inevitable happens and I come into the bag. She cleans me up, even wiping the lipstick off my lips. I notice a huge wet patch on the bed cover. We briefly chat and I ask her about her Russian flatmate Elizabeth, mainly is it her on the profile pic? She said it might be but can't be sure. Left just over the allotted 30 minutes.

It's rare getting a quality SP in Hatfield these days, I paid over my usual budget but thoroughly enjoyed it.

Positive from me.

RRH.

Offline simon07

Glad you saw her as she was only in Hatfield for a week
I would have been upset to miss her. Hope she returns to
Hatfield