Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte - Olina - Baker St - TOFTT  (Read 2298 times)

17 review(s) for Charlotte_Juicy (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ScottishWidower1982

Saw her this week.

External Link/Members Only

Location: Basement flat approx. 8 mins walk from Baker St station. Separate entrance so discrete. Flat was pretty nice, unfortunately no mirrors in bedroom. Bathroom good, with shower above large sunken bath so plenty of room for both. No one else heard or seen in flat, but I am sure she shares with another WG. Decent pub round the corner.

Price & Duration: £150 for 60 minutes.

Comms: Booked with Olina a couple of days before. Address and clear instructions sent. Was told to call when at the flat, but no issues just told to walk down and knock.

The Lady: Charlotte had just started at Olina a few days before. Her photos on the website are of the lady but her face is heavily made up and the pics are photoshopped. However, I found her more natural look attractive in real life, and definitely more smiley. But if you want the exact look in the photos you may be disappointed. Slim petite body, large fake tits with responsive nipples, shaved pussy, soft skin. They are oversized for the frame but look good. No tattoos that I saw, belly button piercing. She had some burn scarring on the back of her left calf, it was older and faded, you will not see it from most positions and it didn’t bother me. Personality wise I think she was quite self-contained and a little shy, submissive but she warmed up during the meet after some action & compliments. She was friendly and we laughed a lot. English was OK, sexy lingerie.

Action: After a long day at work I just wanted a relaxed GFE, and didn’t feel any need to bash through all the positions. French kissing available from the start, which I do enjoy very much in a punt. Typical Olina shower, she was business-like more than sensual. I had a toothbrush in my bag so also gave them a quick brush which she appreciated. Back in the room she lay on the bed and I kissed her all over, RO for approx. 10 minutes, wet tasty little pussy which was fantastic, she enjoyed it and told me to carry on when I took a breather but don’t think she came. No fingering allowed.

Then OWO on me, a very slow-burn style which was new to me, lots of eye contact (beautiful dark eyes) which got me super turned on, languorous licking of balls and shaft followed by lengthy sucking of my dick in deep throat (I am average size and she took me well). Then I asked for sex and she put on dom and a little lube, she jumped atop in cowgirl, bounced away happily for 10 minutes before cumming.

She then offered & gave a decent back/leg massage – she has definitely had some training - for the final 10 minutes, before another shower and out the door with 2 minutes to spare.

Summary: I had an enjoyable time, I am going to give it 8/10 because I thought the eye contact and OWO technique were excellent. I will return to try out her CIM and anal if possible.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ScottishWidower1982

Ah ok didn’t realise that, good to know thanks

Offline notcalledchris

Spoiler alert.
She has a substantial record on UKP already.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=36215

Useful info thanks.  I have tried and failed to see her on Oxford in the past.  With Olinas comms, my chance of my seeing her have increased.   Shame Oxford is still a desert though