Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Candy - Preston  (Read 373 times)

2 review(s) for BRAZILIAN CANDY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Willcoach23

This meet happened late April 2024.

Cost - £80 for 30 mins.

Got the horn, so fired off a few texts on the Saturday morning, I liked the look of Candy's profile.  Usual menu came back and I asked her what time she started, and whether she was available for a bit later in the morning as I had to travel.  I got an arsy reply, should have swerved it at this point. Anyway whilst I was driving I left it, pulled over and fired off another text about an hour later to see if she would meet, time confirmed and off I go.

Venue - apartments at Winckley Square.  Roadside parking with a small charge.  Once I arrived, about 6/7 minutes early I let her know and she asked me to wait (not sure if she had another punter).  2 mins before the start time she text me the main door code, followed by the floor and room number.

The Girl - nice figure, firm tits - about a handful.

The Meet - Let in and taken to the bedroom.  Small long room with two single beds wedged up against the walls, diagonally opposite corners (not ideal).
Paperwork sorted.  then stripped off using the spare bed to lay my clothes.

She asked me onto the bed, where she applied a rubber straightway and started oral, very short and poor (less than a minute).

I asked her to lay on the bed and I thought I will give those tits a good sucking - reply 'no they are sore just had them enhanced'.  So I thought I will give her some oral, reply 'no licking pussy', as you can imagine this is going down hill.

So it was onto sex a few positions, got her into doggy with me standing on the floor and Candy on the bed which was good, tried a few more positions on the bed and back to doggy - she did not want me standing on the floor, so I had to kneel on the bed, back to missionary where I filled the bag.

Got changed then off to the car, not really any convo.

A definite no return for me, back to Thai's.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, sounds like a shit experience and a deserved Negative  :thumbsdown:

Edit - I see she also has another Negative from a few days ago which mirrors your experience, 2 reviews both Negative with a similar poor service, at least this should help stop other UKP members wasting their time with her
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 09:28:20 am by Blackpool Rock »