Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ExperimentalEllie - Hove  (Read 786 times)

1 review(s) for ExperimentalEllieX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline char45

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms – good, initial contact by AW mail then text to sort directions.

Cost – 180 for hour.

Place – her own flat, clean and discreet. Massage table set up.

Woman – probably mid-late 30s, slim but not toned. Small tits with perky nipples, shapely arse, shaven. Dressed in lingerie. Hippyish look.

Meeting – arranged on the day she was doing incalls. Straightforward to arrange a meeting, quick in responding. Flat is reasonably discreet, ground floor at back of building. Had a shower while she set up the massage table. Good massage, she does this as a job so was professional, not erotic but I didn't ask for that.

Into the bedroom where she slowly stripped, she wasn't wearing much to begin with but was good to get her naked apart from stockings.

Played with each other on bed, some kissing which with her hands got me hard. She then gave a long owo session turning to 69.

Very wet pussy and I came close to cumming a few times before I came in her mouth. She went to clean up and I did the same.

Bit of chat while she played with my cock and I got hard again. Time was running short so more oral but didn't cum again.

Quick shower and was on my way.

Positives – good relaxed session, real GFE feel to it, excellent owo.

Negatives - expensive.

Will I return? Probably not for the money.