Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Kriok - Neasden  (Read 1826 times)

Offline zachmorgan

External Link/Members Only

Was ghosted by luckytanytaTS this evening, so thought I'd give Carla a go since I know she's been reviewed quite well, and noticed she was fairly local. Long story short I'm glad I did.

Comms Excellent. Whatsapp messaged to enquire about availability, received a response within minutes, and agreed to go see her within the hour. Her English is excellent btw, no trouble communicating.

Price: £150 for 1 hour, all inclusive, no extra charges.

Location: Clean apartment within modern block of flats in Neasden in a relatively discrete residential road. Plenty of parking, though within the usual restrictions, should be fine in the evening which is when I visited. Believe closest station is Neasden underground. Did notice something perhaps resembling a children's nursery nearby, so maybe avoid booking during the day time  :lol:

Looks: More or less like the photos. Lovely toned physique, though no real tits to speak of if that bothers you (doesn't bother me personally), so perhaps you'd argue more on the TV side, but otherwise very feminine in demeanour with lovely smooth skin.

Action Once inside, she pretty much is all over you, very handsy and DFK a plenty. Before you have a chance to part with your cash (I do this habitually very early), she takes your hand and directs you to the bedroom, which is small but otherwise clean and orderly, with blue lighting. After getting the paperwork out the way we did away with the clothes and went straight back to the DFK, and before I knew it she unsheathed her cock which was already semi-hard and if I had to hazard a guess a solid 6.5 inches. What followed was what endless amounts of foreplay with mutual OWO, some nice 69 action, and me rimming her. She was pretty receptive during the ordeal, whispering sweet (dirty) nothings into my ear and seamlessly guiding me all over her body. Eventually she asked me if I wanted to fuck her (I only top for TS punts, not sure if she picked up on that instinctively), and of course I duly obliged. Put on the rubber, and then proceeded to guide myself into her receptive arse, and ploughed away in missionary while worshipping her feet. Needless to say I didn't last long and popped fairly quickly.

Now here was the nice touch. By this point 40 mins had passed and since I'm only a one pop man I assumed that would be it for the session despite paying for the whole hour. But at this point she asked me speculatively if I wanted to watch her cum. I of course didn't turn her down so she lay on her side next to me, proceeded to wank herself off while continuing DFK and encouraging me to play with her nipples. Soon enough she unloaded a fair bit. At this point she simply told me to relax and was seemingly in no rush to kick me out, so we had a nice chat for the remainder of the time, all while courteously asking if I wanted to go another round (I unfortunately couldn't).

On the whole a very strong positive. £150 and she's pretty much all yours for the whole hour, no cum surcharges or any other hidden extras.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 04:36:03 am by zachmorgan »

Offline Highfield Hal

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a good experience
Hope she tours the provinces. Sounds like a rare find!

Offline tantraman

Looks: More or less like the photos. Lovely toned physique, though no real tits to speak of if that bothers you (doesn't bother me personally), so perhaps you'd argue more on the TV side, but otherwise very feminine in demeanour with lovely smooth skin ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... a solid 6.5 inches ...

... some nice 69 action ...

« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 10:50:14 am by tantraman »

Offline zachmorgan

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a good experience
Hope she tours the provinces. Sounds like a rare find!
She tours the isles quote often. Had recently come from Scotland and Manchester and should be Belfast-bound quite soon.

Online Voyager

Good that you say she looks like her photos as at first glance the photos look highly airbrushed.

Online 8MillionDollarMan

She's a great fuck and good company but I think the new photos don't all look like her,a lot of photoshop going on.
The video is a lot more representative.