Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mint Thai Lady - Telford  (Read 820 times)

16 review(s) for Mint_Thai lady (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bloodandthunder

External Link/Members Only

Mint Thai lady

Location - on the outskirts of Telford 2mins from jct 4 M54
Date - 26-05-24
Time - 1 hour
Cost - £120

After gaining good reviews I thought I’d give Mint a try, and so glad I did. Comms were straight forward via text and a booking was made within minutes for later on in the day.
Location was a strange one but more than safe enough, a converted office building into rental apartments. Upon arrival made the call and promptly given access info and room number.
Mint was definitely the woman in the photos with slim physique, long legs, and a nice pair of bolt on’s.
Money exchanged and asked to strip but before I could finish undressing she’s got her tongue down my throat and her hands around my cock, good start. Lied down and straight into licking my balls and owo, I was rock hard by know so a rubber was applied and she jumped straight on me for a very energetic round of cowgirl, after I came she didn’t stop and carried on bouncing away all the while dfk me.
Cleaned me up and she was straight on me again getting the old boy hard again in record time, what followed next was just a big sweaty mess with sex in various positions, more dfk owo and finished off with a oily hand job. Ended with her collapsed on top of me with even more dfk.
A quick clean up to finish and after I’d dressed a quick bit of tonsil tennis and grab of my dick and I was on my way.
She said it was her last day in Telford and was going to Leicester Monday but will back in Telford at the end of July, I’m sure to be seeing her again when she returns.

Offline watsey

Thanks for the review.
She sounds right up my street and sensibly priced.
I'll watch out for her return. 👍