Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Versace  (Read 2077 times)

Online Trafalgarlaw17

This is my regular one.
In the past two years or so
I have seen her over 20 times.
Liverpool
Leeds
She usually stays in Manchester. She comes back every 6 months. She travels around the country, but she will never go to London.
She has gone back to Brazil. Now she will be back in 6 months.
Bbl ass
Great service
Owo
She does anal. She only allowed me once, but she told me to stop because my dick is big, and she said I was hurting, so I stopped.
I was annoyed though, because I wanted to destroy her asshole, since then she has. Since never let me do anal again.
She does a one annual for £200
 £80 half an hour
£150 an hour
You have the extras bs
Overall, great punting my regular one
Big ass
Cute face
She really puts in the solid effort all round and me and her build a good personal relationship, I would say.
But then again, each for their own on, I highly recommend her.
One disadvantage is that she makes you wait for. longgggggggg I don’t know why.
But one time I saw a guy waiting outside when I was ramping her, and we went over the time and the guy was waiting in the rain for a while. She lost track of time.
Not my problem though.
Solid girl
Her and Thalia are friends
Previously, they usually stayed in the city center in the apartment next to Tesco.
I fucked them both on rotation once. She did try and force me to do a threesome with Thalia, but I refused because I couldn’t be arsed, it is too much work, as I get bored easily.
The only one negative I had was one time she made me stay outside for so long. When she let me in, I fucked her operator in the living room. She was quiet, decent, made her cum. Then Suzy was just with a client sent him out, then she came into the living apologized after I finished ramping the operator up sitting in the couch naked and apologize to me. I sat there for a few hours after chilling that day, then they kicked me out because they suddenly got booked but one negative out of 20 experiences isn’t so bad.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 09:57:45 pm by Trafalgarlaw17 »

Offline Hornylad

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 09:33:01 am by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

Can anyone translate what the OP is saying?

Online Trafalgarlaw17

This is my regular one. Over the past two years or so, I have seen her over 20 times.

Locations:

•   Liverpool
   •   Leeds

She usually stays in Manchester and comes back every six months. She travels around the country but never goes to London. She has gone back to Brazil and will return in six months.

Services:

•   BBL ass
   •   Great service
   •   Owo

She does anal, but she only allowed me once. She told me to stop because my dick is big and I was hurting her, so I stopped. I was annoyed because I wanted to destroy her asshole. Since then, she has never let me do anal again.

Rates:

•   One annual: £200
   •   £80 for half an hour
   •   £150 for an hour
   •   Extras: BS

Overall, she provides a great punting experience. She has a big ass and a cute face. She really puts in a solid effort all around, and we have built a good personal relationship, I would say. But then again, to each their own. I highly recommend her.

One disadvantage is that she makes you wait for a long time, and I don’t know why. One time, I saw a guy waiting outside while I was with her, and we went over the time. The guy was waiting in the rain for a while because she lost track of time. Not my problem, though.

She’s a solid girl, and she and Thalia are friends. Previously, they usually stayed in the city center in the apartment next to Tesco. I had them both on rotation once. She tried to force me into a threesome with Thalia, but I refused because I couldn’t be arsed; it’s too much work, and I get bored easily.

The only negative experience I had was one time when she made me stay outside for so long. When she let me in, I ended up with her operator in the living room. The operator was quiet and decent, and I made her cum. Then Suzy, having finished with a client, came into the living room and apologized to me after I had finished with the operator, who was sitting on the couch naked. I stayed for a few hours chilling that day, but they kicked me out when they suddenly got booked. However, one negative experience out of 20 isn’t so bad.

Is this better scuttybrown?

Online Trafalgarlaw17

wheres her AW link pal?
If you want go and see Thalia she is similar to her.
But Suzy gone Brazil now, scutty brown pasted the links above.

Offline northern_lust

Honestly, just struck me as someone pissed up, wanting to tell people he had a big cock.

Got 0 useful information from the veri, it was a borderline (shit) advertisement.

Offline bdyno

I got a few things from it.
She does anal. She only allowed me once, but she told me to stop because my dick is big, and she said I was hurting, so I stopped.
I was annoyed though, because I wanted to destroy her asshole, since then she has. Since never let me do anal again.
To me this read like he's a bit of a boundary pusher.  He got annoyed because she stopped him hurting her? if she's still willing to see him again after that she's obviously very forgiving.

Her and Thalia are friends
I fucked them both on rotation once. She did try and force me to do a threesome with Thalia, but I refused because I couldn’t be arsed, it is too much work, as I get bored easily.
I can't help but wonder if this attempt at 'forcing' a threesome was an attempt to make him be more gentle.

I fucked her operator in the living room. She was quiet, decent, made her cum.
Can't help but wonder who the "operator" is and whether he paid for it.  Or was it another attempt to tire him out so he wasn't in the mood to destroy anything.

Also....
But one time I saw a guy waiting outside when I was ramping her, and we went over the time and the guy was waiting in the rain for a while. She lost track of time.
&
one time she made me stay outside for so long....Suzy was just with a client sent him out, then she came into the living apologized...then they kicked me out because they suddenly got booked
This is a total conveyor belt.  Obviously not taking much time to clean up between clients.  That's not a positive thing for anyone involved in my book.

Online Trafalgarlaw17

Honestly, just struck me as someone pissed up, wanting to tell people he had a big cock.

Got 0 useful information from the veri, it was a borderline (shit) advertisement.
Mate I am explaining the review no one forced you to read it if you don’t like it bounce, keep your negative comments to yourself.
I reworded better.
No one forcing you to go and see her.
What works for me don’t work for
Others, about shit advertisement coming from you LOL.
One day your complaining about prices and next day your ranting about poor advertisement 🤦🏾‍♂️
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 06:40:24 pm by Trafalgarlaw17 »

Online Trafalgarlaw17

I got a few things from it.To me this read like he's a bit of a boundary pusher.  He got annoyed because she stopped him hurting her? if she's still willing to see him again after that she's obviously very forgiving.
I can't help but wonder if this attempt at 'forcing' a threesome was an attempt to make him be more gentle.
Can't help but wonder who the "operator" is and whether he paid for it.  Or was it another attempt to tire him out so he wasn't in the mood to destroy anything.

Also....This is a total conveyor belt.  Obviously not taking much time to clean up between clients.  That's not a positive thing for anyone involved in my book.

First off all you’re completely wrong in all the quotes you have said above.
If you travel and expecting a service and she tells you to stop you be upset but I accepted and I never pushed her for anal again. As I completely understood were she was coming from, secondly keep all your negative comments to yourself. I am not forcing you to go and see her, I am just writing my review and my experience.
If you’re not interested keep your negative thoughts to yourself and move on.
Making loads of assumptions about “tire him out or gentle”.
Like you been studying woman all your life or you was at present when this was happening.
Just writing absolutely garbage, majority of the girls sees people back to back.
Quick brushing teeth
Clean , shower then next client.
Like I said keep your negative and garbage comments to yourself.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 06:33:46 pm by Trafalgarlaw17 »

Offline scutty brown

....Like I said keep your negative and garbage comments to yourself.

You've no control over what other people reply in response to your posts.
If people question, dislike or want to query what you've said they're perfectly entitled to do so within the limits of the site rules.
To me the questions raised over her attitude and your behaviour seem valid topics. It does look - from what you said - that she's back-to-backing customers. Your comment about "destroying her ass" seems a bit unnecessary.
I'm sure others will be along to comment later

Online Trafalgarlaw17

You've no control over what other people reply in response to your posts.
If people question, dislike or want to query what you've said they're perfectly entitled to do so within the limits of the site rules.
To me the questions raised over her attitude and your behaviour seem valid topics. It does look - from what you said - that she's back-to-backing customers. Your comment about "destroying her ass" seems a bit unnecessary.
I'm sure others will be along to comment later
It is like other people say I am about to fuck the shit out of X, or I can’t rip X clothes off. You are just overthinking and making random assumptions. If that what you think then that’s you.

Offline northern_lust

When multiple people are thinking you sound like that; it's on you.

Every post sounds like an unhinged rant.

Offline suede

I liked your  review.
Like a breath of fresh air.
A rock n roll review 😎

Online Trafalgarlaw17

When multiple people are thinking you sound like that; it's on you.

Every post sounds like an unhinged rant.
Aren’t you fighting for prices reducing , don’t you have better things to do?

Online Trafalgarlaw17

I liked your  review.
Like a breath of fresh air.
A rock n roll review 😎
Nice one, I appreciate that broski

Offline northern_lust

Aren’t you fighting for prices reducing , don’t you have better things to do?

Better than unhinged, coked-up rants? Writing fantasies where you big up the size of your own dick and bragging about how you force WG's to be uncomfortable.

What a "rock star" you are.

Online Trafalgarlaw17

Better than unhinged, coked-up rants? Writing fantasies where you big up the size of your own dick and bragging about how you force WG's to be uncomfortable.

What a "rock star" you are.
Don’t take drugs mate, never have and never will.
No fantasy just explaining real life story
Never forced anyone to be uncomfortable not within my nature. Maybe you have?
All this hate just writing a review about my experience, can’t believe it. Says a lot about your character Mr price fighter
Have a good day.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 10:08:35 pm by Trafalgarlaw17 »