Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Julia - Greenwich SE10  (Read 1584 times)

8 review(s) for SEXY THAI JULIA (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline OnThePunts

Link: External Link/Members Only

The Girl: Julia, deffo her in the photos, had short bleached blonde hair, curvy girl She is a bit chubby has a belly but I have no problem with that ( I am aswell so can't judge). :lol:

Location: In Greenwich about 10min bus ride from the Cutty Sark but I took a bus much further down, on the maps it seems like it's a 10-15min journey from the O2.

Was a flat just on the corner of the main road so hopped off the bus and crossed was given a passcode and let myself in.

The Action: Happened 1 month ago. Again with the Behind the door trick. Booked 1 hour and passed over the cash and got straight to buisness.

She stripped and showed her wonderful curves
She has a number of tattoos and a large one on her back. Small/Medium size fits really cute

Jumped on the bed and sarted with OWO which was great imo, she was wasnt afraid to go deep and had a wonderful technique she alternated between deep strokes and shallow strokes and licking A wonderful GFE BJ. Asked for RO and she was happy to swap around. She was Fresh and Clean. This went on for some time untill she needed a small break.

On goes the Dom and she started with cowgirl, and did alright was rocking on me quite a bit, but I was eager to go for Doggy to enjoy her wonderful ass.

Went into to doggy, had plenty of fun here but didnt last as long as I prefered. She cleaned me up and asked if I want a massage, which I accept. She got me to flip over and gave me a standard massage nothing to write home about, asked me to turn over and asked if I'd like a second pop.

This happened with a combination of Oral and Hands and she managed to make me spurt on myself, prompted a good laugh from us both she cleaned me in and offered me to have a quick showered before I left.

Overall Deffo would see again
Positives: She is a curvy Thai girl.
Neutral: a bit shy not much of a talker
Negative: The location, it wasn't really close to the local Tube station but fortunately one of my local busses can get me there.

Online expeller

For the record: she tells me she has enhanced breasts.

Offline LLPunting

For the record: she tells me she has enhanced breasts.

Thanks for that reveal  :drinks:

Saw her 3 times in all, what she did she delivered to similar level as I reviewed, she had gained a few more pounds in the intervening time and her homely, obliging service became more professionally courteous. She also shorted me over 10 mins the last visit so pleasant and pleasing as she was I won't be returning.