Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade meets - Norwich 18yr old - ghosted  (Read 1892 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7770299) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline RedditchJay

External Link/Members Only

Exchanged messages and arranged a 30mins meeting this morning {was all done on Friday} -all looked good and £100 to play with a genuine 18yr old - {no kissing but anything goes} why not

Friday night i get a whatsapp saying - " come now im free"    I ignore it as im not due until Sunday as arranged

another message - "come now, stop messing"

I replied i am due on Sunday, see you at noon

reply was "your just a waster"  and blocked me  ??

real attitude, was going TOFTT but noooooo, spend my money elsewhere

Offline Battlebus

Each to there own but she's fugly!

Online dkpunter

I noriced her profile too but was put off by the strange list of extra prices in her Vs page External Link/Members Only
Also now she mentions contents in her aw page so I think she mainly thinks to work with video/pics?
However thanks for the review, that clearly rings bells for anyone else thinking to meet her

Offline PeteSmyth

The whole thing looks dodgy to me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline RedditchJay

Each to there own but she's fugly!
100 % agree I dodged one, at the time of booking no face pics but she did WhatsApp her body pics and boobs which looked tidy.

Offline Mr333

I messaged her and got the impression I was talking to a pimp/BF, maybe the guy that is in some of the vids.

Similar to the OP, the off-hand/impatient/rude tone just sounded to me like a controlling male rather than the sweet, naive teen in the pics.

If he's like that with guys offering to pay him money, what's he like with her?? Hope she's OK and not being coerced into this for his benefit!  :unknown:

Offline RedditchJay

I noticed lots of her video's appear to show bareback..... they wont all be with her partner

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Now hiding AW feedback ..BIG....RED....FLAG