Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Thai (Miss69) - Cromwell Road  (Read 984 times)

9 review(s) for Eva Thai (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline OnThePunts

Hello All,

Recently decided to get back into the game, so a few post to come

The Girl: Eva Thai

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Short walk from Earls Court station but crossing the road may be a bit tricky.

Venue: Basement floor flat so nice and discreet getting in and out

The Action: The punt happened 1 month ago, the standard behind the door trick when I came in. Eva wasnt wearing make up so she didn't look much like her photos but it's deffo her. Booked for a 1hour session, handed over the cash, and was ushered into a shower where she assisted but didn't really at the same time. Hard to explain but anytime I tried to clean myself she said something like "don't worry I take care of you" bit didn't really clean much and was kinda wasting the shower gel smoothing it over and rising it off

Coming out the shower, she help dry me off and served me a large shot of mouth wash the full cap  :lol:

Into the bedroom now started with light teasing, licking nipples and DFK(wasn't really a fan, prefer LK), fondling my balls, She has a wonderful pair of tits enhanced but still soft.

Once she notice my semi she went down for some OWO it was okay a very exaggerated a few toothy moments, lots of slurping noises, hand me at full mast and by this point she swapped over to RO, she was clean and fresh.

Some time has passed and on went the Dom, started with some Cowgirl, it was good very exaggerated movements but good, some Doggy  and finished in the bag with missionary.

She cleaned me off and let me cool down for a bit and with 10mons left asked if I can manage another pop, tried to give it ago was a combination of OWO and Hands but couldn't managed a second.

overall decent experience, would definitely see again if I'm in the area

Positive: Friendly and Easy going, great set of Chebs
Neutal: Awkward Shower Antics, The toothy moment with the OWO
Negative: nothing that I can remember

Offline OnThePunts

Cheers mate. Completely forgot to add the miss69 link. What's the point of me putting that in the title aye  :dash: :dash:

Offline magnetico

, She has a wonderful pair of tits enhanced but still soft.

Her tits are just fucking amazing
 I'd like to know if they are saline or silicon, they must have been expensive.