Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Liana-rose (Nottingham Area)  (Read 563 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7327778) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Vins97

Look, I'll give her the girl this: her phone skills are very good. She will lure you in with charm and high expectations and then...

Anyways, I arrived at the location after booking a meet with this girl a few weeks ago. She was very helpful with the directions to the location.
Upon arriving, she was very discrete and asked for me to not make any noise when entering, fair and understandable.
Entered, she's a short, chubby girl in a cute way (until she takes her knickers off).

Handed over money for 30 minutes and as per previous discussion, asked for a bit of domination.

She played ball but won't get into details. Came to around 20 minutes and I asked if she could fuck now since we had two minutes to go.
She asked me for another £50.
I obliged because I listened to my little friend down there.
Pumped the bag and left.
All in all, 150 down for half an hour with a half-assed girl that looks like a goblin (I mean, just look at feet. I felt sick. Sorry to say.)

There are way better girls in hotels nearby for 100-150 for 30 mins that will provide better services. Onto them.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 08:13:11 pm by Vins97 »

Offline ZeroCount

She's a "cute chubby girl" but she "looks like a goblin"? And what was wrong with her feet, they look pretty normal in the pics?