Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley- 1998 Warrington  (Read 2170 times)

2 review(s) for Riley-1998 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline oatcake1967

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £170 incall

Meeting took place a few weeks ago when my regular lady had to cancel on the day. Was feeling the urge to punt, little brain took over. Searched aw and found Riley was working in Warrington.
Comms - Good fired off a speculative text and got a prompt response, we agreed a time and I travelled over to a well known hotel in Warrington. Once there I sent her a text and was soon in the room.

Appearance Riley is a very attractive woman with curves in the right places, her pictures are accurate and she would turn many a head in the street.

Action  Had a quick shower, before we got down to action. Services provided included kissing , owo and penetration in several positions, due to being unable to cum in the bag she removed the condom and started to suck me off to completion, however before I came she removed her mouth, leaving me to cum over myself,  disappointed as she advertises cim 😳

Would I see again - unlikely - as fit as she is we didn’t really click, plus the lack of cim. For me this is just creeps into a positive due to fact she has a banging fit body.

Offline Toadfish

I was just looking at her, discovered form looking on my phone that we had met late last year. No idea how good she was, really can't remember the meet, other than I recognise the mesh outfit.

Offline jw7

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £170 incall

Meeting took place a few weeks ago when my regular lady had to cancel on the day. Was feeling the urge to punt, little brain took over. Searched aw and found Riley was working in Warrington.
Comms - Good fired off a speculative text and got a prompt response, we agreed a time and I travelled over to a well known hotel in Warrington. Once there I sent her a text and was soon in the room.

Appearance Riley is a very attractive woman with curves in the right places, her pictures are accurate and she would turn many a head in the street.

Action  Had a quick shower, before we got down to action. Services provided included kissing , owo and penetration in several positions, due to being unable to cum in the bag she removed the condom and started to suck me off to completion, however before I came she removed her mouth, leaving me to cum over myself,  disappointed as she advertises cim 😳

Would I see again - unlikely - as fit as she is we didn’t really click, plus the lack of cim. For me this is just creeps into a positive due to fact she has a banging fit body.

How would you rate her face out of 10?

Offline oatcake1967

Probably an 8/10 for me but then everyone has a different opinion