Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning...Nicole (I love Ginger women)  (Read 4747 times)

Offline foreverhung

I prey this girl is going to be Genuine  :angelgirl:

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ampersand

Someone really needs to TOFTT - sadly it won't be me as I did that yesterday and got badly burned.

Offline foreverhung

Tell us about it, what happened?

Offline ampersand

It was not good, will post a review to warn others when I can face the trauma of a full debrief.

Offline foreverhung

Now you have got me curious  :bomb:

Slippery when wet

Someone really needs to TOFTT - sadly it won't be me as I did that yesterday and got badly burned.
What with this girl or someone else? :cry:

Offline ampersand

I got burned with someone else.  This girl looks great, but my resources don't now stretch to TOFTT this month.

mmxxo

I tried this morning, but the call went straight to answer machine. I may have been too early, but a new profile directing you to private gallery always makes me suspicious. I hope I'm wrong!

aadrvark intrigued to know what happened and more importantly who to avoid!

raylondoner

Looks hot - am tempted to make a trip to the valleys!

Strange looking ''hole'' between her legs in pic 3 through, cant say I've ever seen that before  ;)

Offline Corus Boy

Well she is in Swansea!

So that rules out SirFrank :cool:

Landedinhell

She looks alright... Adding to the hot list anyway, will probably wait and see..

Offline foreverhung

Come on aardvark, spill the beans on this PUNT, I can't sleep until we all know   :wacko:

Offline foreverhung

I must have tugged over this Girls pictures over 20 times already, good tip that BTW, tug over the pictures and make it become a fantasy thing before you meet, much better result if it is the girl in the pictures, if it isn't fuck it's a downer

raylondoner

good tip that BTW, tug over the pictures

Just a word of caution for guys viewing on a smart phone, this could invalidate your warranty  :scare:

Offline HughJardon

Just a word of caution for guys viewing on a smart phone, this could invalidate your warranty  :scare:

Perhaps with a good coating of gunk it will set and create a seal-proof cover of sorts, maybe a xmas gift idea

Offline crash

yeah, would love to know if she is genuine

Offline crash

:dash: been in a text conversation with 'her' this evening, phoned after asking (in text) and was handed to a disgruntled eastern european woman, not sure what that means exactly but does fill my heart with hope.  :thumbsdown: still having a go  :dash:

Offline twentyfour

Has anyone visited Nicole yet? Been tempted by her for ages but haven't taken the plunge yet. Today might be the day...
Banned reason: Sharing account with WG.

Offline crash

Genuine, nice girl
will update  :lol:

Offline twentyfour

Any updates crash? I see she's changed her profile to Naughty Girl Silvia now. Still very tempted!
Banned reason: Sharing account with WG.

Offline Corus Boy

Any updates crash? I see she's changed her profile to Naughty Girl Silvia now. Still very tempted!

And in Swansea!

Now where is SirFrank?  :lol:

Offline crash

flat is a bit rough, but she is a beautiful girl, pretty chatty - overall a good experience

Offline Cheeseman

Does she do all the services advertised please?

Offline crash

didn't try everything on the list, what do you want to know exactly?

Offline Cheeseman

Did she do dfk?
Also is she EE please? Thanks

Offline crash

no but lots of eye contact and kisses, she is from Hungary

Offline Cheeseman

Ok thanks for the info. Ive just noticed that she is now in Coventry,  bollocks!

Offline Swsnapper

Mmm looks a little like my sister in law who I have always fantasised about fucking.  Not my exact type of look in a girl, but the association is there!

What part of swansea is the flat roughly?

Offline Swsnapper

dyfatty flats? Don't fancy venturing in there lol...

Offline crash

Nah. Small house off dyfatty rd

Offline odynsfee

Crash, any chance of a review ?

Offline Swsnapper

have just text her two basic questions only to receive 5 text messages back, all just saying "yes"....and needed a bit more info than that hah.

Offline crash

Offline crash

have just text her two basic questions only to receive 5 text messages back, all just saying "yes"....and needed a bit more info than that hah.

haha, maybe i can answer

Offline Swsnapper

Asked in a 1/2hr booking if its one pop only or another.....if could film or take photos....said yes then when I asked if extra ....yes....said how much.....yes....

Guess I should have phoned her and her English is probably better than my hungarian

Offline crash

haha yeah maybe was only one pop with me, but it was pretty good and i find her very sexy... no idea about filming I'm afraid

Offline Cheeseman

She seems to have disappeared again.

Offline Swsnapper

She sent me around seventeen texts after my last post on here all just saying "yes" last night!

Offline ampersand

west8

Nah. Small house off dyfatty rd

hahaha .. there's a street called 'Die Fatty' road in Swansea? Who said the Welsh have no sense of humour.  :drinks:

I bet the local councillors still wink at one another when they recall that drunken evening.